[VFM] Vanilla Nightless FM - Ice Cream Flavor: Day 6 - The Mafia Win!

Why would it be too early to vote?

I’m fine with memes but there is a post restriction. Vulgard knows it. He even says he worries about it. He is a high poster. And he’s posting memes.

13/101

1 Like

Does it hammer at a certain vote limit?

I mean yeah, but what’s wrong with voting scumreads or voting for pressure? Do you not like that he voted for Vulgard?

1 Like

Incase we haven’t gotten to hear all the info yet, and a scum last vote hammers

With no night kills, I’m fine if a scumbag wants to out themselves by early hammer.

14/101

By that logic no one should vote in case people hammer, it doesn’t make sense. The last scum that randomly hammered it would basically out themselves.

It’s about town having more time per day to investigate.

But the game is nightless.

Surely I’m not the only one who thinks we should listen to everyone before voting?

Ohhhh

For what it’s worth this is the main reason I scumread Vulgard here.

I’m not very confident in my tonereads tbh but I do think my tonereads can be supporting evidence. I don’t think I’m being subjected to conf!bias here either.

Add that to the slips I will ignore list

1 Like

Stahp posting semi-important stuff I don’t want you to be silenced by post restriction

16/101

Idk, no nights makes it less important, but it’s still hasty

fuck how am I already at 1/3

noooooo

I don’t like EVO rn tbh

Once again I fucking mindmeld with you.

Talking about voting and not voting is kinda pointless as he didn’t care about it in previous games and it’s really inconsequential because first of all, a scumhammer has minimal impact and second of all, this does nothing to advance the game.

Me neither

Usually I jsut end up townreading everyone that posts first but this time Im scumreading many of the initial posters.

18/101

I did care about it in the recent HoB game, you were in it too, so this pocket on sulit+ignoring relatively simple info tells me scummy tbh