Watch Your Mouth!: Sophomore Year (3/17) - Day 5 - Planters (Mafia) Win!

I don’t think even someone with such a high-aggro wolf game as Luxy would try to powerwolf this hard from the get-go.

Already gave it to you. Pretty sure it’s most likely a T/T conflict due to the fact that Luxy’s still used to the old site culture were there were higher standards of villaging.

I played in 2019 and I don’t actually think the villaging was better, just that the wolfing has gotten better and we’ve began to complain more

but, like, w/e

I disagree on this, I think it’s really not that difficult and I don’t think he’d shy away from it

luxy is not most villagers, he is better

I haven’t actually read her ISO in FoL 30, I think in SFoL63 was mildly better and she’s in my PoE but I don’t have much of a read either way

w/e, luxy is kind of a weak scumlean at this point but I think you are being too forgiving

[quote=“Marshal, post:891, topic:83624”]

Bruh its a good read, as I said go read mafia academy

Its not ‘oh their reads are not completely correct’ its ‘their gameview is so different to mine I have no idea how they got it’

i’m assuming this is the read you are talking about

I think the context of me / jgoes being a TvT tunnel is important and I think that the chain ML argument is more compelling there.

I stand by that read being a very weak one even if it does turn out to be correct

Accused Voted by Votes
SirDerpsAlot Esquiddy 1/9
Trochilidae Trochilidae 1/9
Surge Surge 1/9
EliThePsycho Insanity 1/9
Whysper Luxy 1/9
Moleland Alice, Jane, SirDerpsAlot 3/9
Jane Moleland 1/9
Not voting EliThePsycho, Whysper, an_gorta_pratai, Appelsiini, PokemonKidRyan, Wazza, Marshal 7

Lemme know if I hecked it up

No thats not the one

can you quote/link it then?

I meant early 2019. The level of village play began dropping around the middle/late part of the year.

It’s less about being difficult and more about being inefficient. Starting the game guns blazing as a wolf is a high-risk strategy and it’d be far more efficient to weasel your way into the towncore as a wolf before doing anything like that. Yes, I realize Luxy is not me but I still think he’s experienced enough to realize this.

There are approximately 12 hours left in Day 1!

The day ends 2020-09-07T17:30:00Z

…why does the VC look like this when we’re 75% done with d1?

note: i will in fact be around for EoD
also i’ve seen quite a lot of focus on whysper especially here which i find odd since they’re a newer player. i can’t see why the votes would be more inactive, perhaps a wolf is being suspected and scum isn’t voting currently? though that would only be three people

Here Marshal

Because the thread has had no life at all besides Marshal and I arguing

I don’t think Marshal ever played with marl and it shows

I have, twice actually

is this supposed to be an insult? lol

I didn’t mention forget anywhere, where are you getting this from?

Because everyone was being dicks to me when I was just trying to help out what they were discussing.

What? The way you formatted this makes it seem incriminating, and to be more exact, you literally knew what was going on at the time. I had put everyone in there apart from my 2 scumreads, went back to change some formatting, caught that I didn’t put Eli in there, and forgot to put Luxy in there afterwards.

Conclusion: Your read on me sucks due to your tone reeks of wanting to find reasons to scumread me. Not to mention you didn’t mention any of these things because when I said them, you were in the thread.

I’ve already said, can you please read? Either way, I’ll say it again.

You’re a low scumlean, mostly a null, but your read on Whysper disagrees with mine which makes you slightly more scummier than the rest. You went into my scumpile to show that I’m not indecisive with my reads and who I’m planning on wagoning (Mainly was going for 2 scumleans).

This message feels SO FAKE. Holy shit.

Firts of all, how can my reads not make sense when I specifically stated you’re more in the Null category than anything else but you’re in the low scumread area because of what I believe and how I want to get 2 players in my scumlean area. You can’t complain about being in Null to Low Scumlean when you LITERALLY had 6 posts at the time, and 2 of those were you pushing on a player I see as Town. Why aren’t you using this logic for the other people scumreading you a lot more than I am? Oh wait, I’m an easy mislynch and everyone knows this, that’s the reasoning, isn’t it?

Not to mention I literally said Insanity was a Null for me, where are you pulling Insanity from? Makes absolutely no sense. And in addition to this, you are really loving pushing the agenda of Wazza/Whysper scumteam, when others are also saying the same thing as me. Is it because I’m your planning mislynch for today? It’s really sparking up that way, isn’t it?

My reads don’t end up getting people mislynched as I literally don’t push on them. I LITERALLY SAID, if you read my posts, that I’m not going to push on anyone and try and change the balance in the thread but you know what, now I am.

/vote Luxy @DatBird @Chloe

How don’t my reads make sense? Not to mention, this isn’t a reason to push on me anyway, because in every game I always have shit reads and everyone knows this. Either way, I believe my reads are pretty well.

Other players have you as scum and you had literally 6 posts. Get your head out of the gutter.

Insanity is literally just a Null, nothing else, why are you complaining about this?

I had Mole at worst null.

That’s the reason I’m scumreading you.

It’s clearly not the only thing you agree with as a second later you little say:

You clearly don’t pay attention at all. Fuck off lmao.

I am no where close to the skill of Mercenary as my reads are literally bad all the time.

It’s literally a quote of mine:

Not to mention, me having horrible reads is AI, you were in Wild West and I had literally 0 of the scumteam in my reads over the entire game.

Counter-Point, he’s using it on me.
Not to mention you can’t agree with this read as you yourself know how I am.

Sorry for the wallpost, there was just a lot to respond on.

This post feels kind of performative in my opinion. I just don’t like it

This response does look slightly better, as it seems genuine, but the wording in some of his other posts just kind of seem off. It’s probably me though

These kinds of posts feel off to me, but It’s probably just me here.
Conclusion
This is someone that will go in my PoE, but I don’t think they should be todays lynch