Weekly Monday Discussion # 3

Welcome to the Weekly Monday Discussion studio, this is ur prob not favorite bird, me DatBird.

Dat: Yeah I run this show for some reason now. CLAP!

Audience: pitifully claps

Dat: Well last week as the special guest I asked,

“Would people be down for mafia games over discord, just fun party games like jackbox, both, or none.”

And here are the results

Making a flowers face anonymous was kinda hard ngl

Dat: Well it seems like a good majority of you wanted it, so we started having some BOTC over discord over in the Kingdom wink wink nudge nudge go join. People seem to enjoy it, except having to out as Virgins. So good decision yall.

Well for this week I have something a little more personal to how I run the forums more specifically the queue of game that I would like the communities thoughts on. Its a two parter so get ready.

First what do you think of the current way we are handling the queue. Imma link a google forms down below to get constructive criticism.

Some small changes that are in the works by me include making the game type category more blatant with what each type is. I saw a few suggestions on what they should be in the queue discussion today or yesterday but Im gonna write out some more prob by the end of the night. Other than that the other change more relies on the communities thoughts on the next question

GOOGLE FORM

For the poll this time around, how many games should be run at one time. This is also a two parter, as Imma ask for Miscs as well.

Forum Games

0 voters

Miscs

0 voters

We at the mod team have been hearing complaints that there are not enough and too many games available at once so we want to hear yalls thoughts.

Dat: This is a discussion feel free to give your thoughts through the google form the polls and the discussion down below.

Look at the time we seem to have run out of it for this great Monday so til next time, join the convo, and keep on being cool people.

outro music plays

1 Like

TODAY ISNT MONDAY DATBIRD

2 Likes

yes it is

2 Likes

also fwiw i think that running 3 FM games simultaneously should only happen under specific circumstances

like, definitely not 3 full sized games at once

1 Like

Large games = 3
Small games = 1
Medium games = 2

Max amount of games that can run at one time has the point value of 5. Anything above 5 is too many.

No more than 3 games run at once

this may not make sense to simple minded people like yourselves but I have singlehandedly solved the queue

4 Likes

I kinda agree, the only problem with that system would be making guidelines for whats big/medium/small. That and trying to make the queue modular for games starting and stopping with differing point values. I might have an idea for how to implement that system, but we can discuss it in here, when I lay out that plan

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/26958-ITA-Turbo-As-many-players-as-we-can-9-PM-EST?p=4105582#post4105582

Turbo at 9 PM EST

1 Like

im already in nerd

50p ITA turbo best game in FM history

1 Like

I’m down

If I’m in a good mood and just won a game there are not enough games.
If I just lost an FM there are way too many games.

Where is option for this?

6 Likes

So there’s been too many games for like 5 weeks then, yeh?

17 weeks actually

1 Like

Last game I won was January

you won Evolution which was in March

admittedly March was four months ago

Biscuit

Oh yeah I meant last town game

1 Like

Been there

I’m pretty sure Marbleympics was my first win since like November

I haven’t won this year

1 Like

… Isn’t it just the exact same thing by saying only one large game can run at a time, and only three games can run at a time?
And I agree

Oh, no. You can’t run three medium games.