What the frick is FoL?

Yo so I just figured out Forum of Lies (i think thats what it means) is a thing. It seems pretty complicated so ima just put this here and hope someone explains :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

your mom oooooooooooooooooooooo

3 Likes

This awesome thing you should join!

4 Likes

Yeah but what the frick is it

It’s Throne of lies… but it’s a forum

3 Likes

FORUM OF LIES

Here’s nuke to explain more

2 Likes

it’s ToL but playing at #forum-matches:forum-of-lies the game usually last around 1-3 week with post count around 5000-9000 if the game is active with alot of player, unlike in ToL the class here is different, also did i mention that we have new class? people here also use scum hunting more than mechanical confirm, have more question? you can ask me or other veteran FoL player here.

5 Likes

Mhm… and then i look at a thread for a FoL game theres like 5 billion replys and a million likes and the classes all sound like memes

The classes are mostly a mix of Old ToL classes and things made to solve very specific problems with FoL due to its unique balance considerations

2 Likes

That’s Special FoL, you should have joined the Newbie FoL that started like a week ago.

3 Likes

Most of which stemming from the fact that BD is not Brain Dead but rather Boss Detectives.

1 Like

@NuclearBurrito why don’t you play many FMs?

I’m impatient

1 Like

Really sound interesting, i like heavy reading more than these hard counter investigatives…

2 Likes

You might like FoL then

1 Like

once one of the FoL running right now finish new game will start soon

How has nobody linked the welcome threads yet

https://forum.imperium42.com/t/forum-of-lies-new-player-guide/71790?u=orangeandblack5

Read up :slight_smile:

4 Likes
2 Likes

It’s way easier than ToL tbh. You have time to think and consider as opposed to the chaos which is ToL.

Like I’m alright at FoL but I played ToL for the first time in a while this week and got completely fucked lol.

9 Likes

As of right now im the opposite. The first time i play FoL ima get evil and get read into the next lifetime, but im pretty good at evils in ToL

3 Likes