Wild West FM - Day 5 - Mafia Win!

Look, here’s what’s going to happen:

We’re going to lynch someone, probably someone in the perceived lower half of skill level of the players in the game that had the most uninspired d1 by t0an and/or volume; hopefully we’re right

The wolves are going to SPK someone, probably Luxy if he’s a villager and/or has something that could be minimally construed as a correct fakepeek, and then some other shit may or may not happen and we’ll have NK/mechanical stuff to talk about

It’s hard to gin up enthusiasm when the real game isn’t actually going to start for the better part of 48 hours, and having Luxy act like he’s all clever for voting me because there’s a 25% chance he could be right and have gotten in on the ground floor is just stupid, and it’s insulting that you think it would be at all productive regardless of my role

3 Likes

If I get SPK’d after a 6 month break I will be malding

1 Like

you were so ready for that

how

2 Likes

i was waiting to be voted
my task is now complete

I mean considering how good of a player Vulgard is.
It can definitely come from either alignment.

Trying to throw shade about already? Wow. That being said, we’re going to get more variety in our uniforms after this and who are the outlaws? I’m town and you know it so this’ll be a town win.

/vote Surge

I do what I want

Did you write this out pre-game

Yeehaw it is high noon soon.
/Vote Surge

Howdy

Luv you too!

yes
it’s also a copypasta

seth is a wolf
easy day 1 kill
you can start bussing him now

1 Like

Could tell tbh

How did you reach this conclusion in the past 11 minutes?

Current VC:

Target Votes Voters
Surge 2/13 Vulgard, PokemonKidRyan
Vulgard 1/13 Luxy
Not Voting 22 Centuries, Clonedcheese, ash4fun, Trochidillae, Leafia, Mist1422, an_gorta_pratai, Intensify, Surge, RangerCecil, Light, Wazza, Universal, yee-claw, Thunal33, Sulit, Moleland, Whysper, brainpower, deadbananas0, Appelsiini, Apprentice

(correct me if I am wrong about the vote required to lynch a person, I sort of forgot @_@)

Even if I’ve never seen this copypasta before :flushed:

because you’re doing that thing where you react to votes on you with encouraging words as if you want to be yeeted and you do that as a wolf because you’re aware of your red alignment

1 Like

that’s basically it
goodbye seth, i’ll meet you in dvc

Haha, so the votes are already starting? I think I’ll hold back and wait for some actual reads before deciding who might be scum. :grinning: