Wild West FM - Dead Chat

Also calling sulit’s wolfy entrance as well

I really need to trust my gut

You were lucky this time, in my last scum game I fooled every player (to be fair it was a 9er).

Dude I was drunk when the game started and I called two wolves like straight away wtf

Sorry for the tunnel btw, part of it was that I didn’t think Apprentice was a wolf but there were definitely points for you being town that I just ignored.

Oh no it’s fine.
I probably deserved it for self-voting all day

1 Like

Love this post:

Whysper:

Ack why did you whiteknight Whysper Thunal, you should’ve let them defend themselves tbh

1 Like

Meh ok performance for my first game back

Towncore was good

Picked some wolves

Just got distracted by certain people

1 Like

At least my townreads D3 were right, I literally had no scumreads going into the day and a few townreads because I wanted to reevaluate everything.

Can we just rename this FM to “How many people can we make lose hope in humanity FM, with garunteed hit on town guns”
4 Likes

I think a huge problem here is town’s inability to clear themselves. When a lot of town this game goes in the PoE they just accept their fate and stay there.

We have Ultimate Despair among us.

1 Like

Yeh… I mean… I’ve done this before as well as town, where I fricked up so bad I just gave up and hoped to be lonched so I don’t get mislonched later on…

We need some sort of “Initiative to improve town morale thread”

2 Likes

I think this was the thirdiest moment I felt more frustrated/drowned in the history of FM

the second one I don’t remember, the first one was when I hero shot a townleader who turned out to be scum and was still lynched by two towncored wolves

On Personality/Mafia Cafe we have a lot of town wins, I think town morale makes a big difference. Few people there will just accept their yeet and I think we reevaluate more often there as well.

Wait who are you?

yee claw

That sounds pretty nice, so how do wolves lose there then?

jk

I think a big part is that we’re a smaller community than here, so we all know each other’s meta well.