Wild West FM - Day 5 - Mafia Win!

Well, I was just entertaining a Luxy deepwolf theory last night.

I feel like we need to talk about a few things here. Luxy was starting to express that it was possible that the wolves were out of the PoE and also expressed some doubt towards Vulgard. I do think Vulgard is town, but we need to really take a look at everything Luxy had to say here.

1 Like

Yeah, I agree. Wazza said some stuff about Vulgard too I thought worth considering.

Exactly. Also now that Cecil’s entire PoE flipped town I think we can conclude that town was really wrong D1 except for Seth, or someone with at least a little better reads would be killed. But we pretty much already knew that.

Our goals today include analyzing Vulgard and thinking about our PoE before blindly blasting in it. The wolves are at 4 and ITAs cut off at 8, so we have to blast a wolf before they blast in town.

And Apprentice made some good points about re-examining assumptions about players.

Exactly. I’m getting the feeling that any PoE we make is really wrong. There’s definitely at least one wolf in the towncore, possibly two or more.

1 Like

We should look at people who were pushing the status quo PoE D1 and D2.

Even if my reads are good the wolves will usually let me live because I barely do a thing about them and when I do it’s easy to discredit me.

My main suspects for today are Centuries and Vulgard. We also don’t blast right away, so hold your shots until the later part of the day

This is the closest thing to suspicion there is–middle of last night

Followed 3 minutes later with

I think your assessment of luxy being suspicious of vulgard is exaggerated

Agreed, we need to talk things through before taking shots

I was going to make a list of deepwolves/people not in the PoE who maybe should be there, then I realized I was putting basically everyone on that list.

I recall a few other posts, but that’s why we are going over things and not assuming right off the bat

Ugh I don’t like this

Like it’s not impossible but I don’t feel like this accomplishes anything but make hero shots

GTFO

It makes literal no sense to SR these people.

It also mates literal no sense to SR them over, say, thunal who just pushed a CFD onto a villager

Gorta feels town with these recent posts, he’s pushing a narrative that encourages reevaluating and looking at people we haven’t thought about.

I see what you mean, but at this point we do have deep wolves and we need to analyze things that we wouldn’t normally. This doesn’t include hero shots, but every shot needs to be really damn well explained.

1 Like

idrc, it looks to me like y’all are buddy-buddy.

And anyways, gorta isn’t actually reevaling. He’s just continuing to say that everyone else is wrong to TR people

I’ve led a wagon like that exactly once as scum, and the way I did it was so different from what I did here. My push when I was scum was literally just repeating the townie was scum since I couldn’t think of any good arguments. Here I cased Intensify and genuinely believed he was a wolf for a lot of reasons. I also questioned whether he would actually flip scum at the last minute, like I usually do as town.