Wild West FM - Day 5 - Mafia Win!

How did you reach this conclusion in the past 11 minutes?

Current VC:

Target Votes Voters
Surge 2/13 Vulgard, PokemonKidRyan
Vulgard 1/13 Luxy
Not Voting 22 Centuries, Clonedcheese, ash4fun, Trochidillae, Leafia, Mist1422, an_gorta_pratai, Intensify, Surge, RangerCecil, Light, Wazza, Universal, yee-claw, Thunal33, Sulit, Moleland, Whysper, brainpower, deadbananas0, Appelsiini, Apprentice

(correct me if I am wrong about the vote required to lynch a person, I sort of forgot @_@)

Even if I’ve never seen this copypasta before :flushed:

because you’re doing that thing where you react to votes on you with encouraging words as if you want to be yeeted and you do that as a wolf because you’re aware of your red alignment

1 Like

that’s basically it
goodbye seth, i’ll meet you in dvc

Haha, so the votes are already starting? I think I’ll hold back and wait for some actual reads before deciding who might be scum. :grinning:

Hi everyone!

1 Like

I said Howdy because I didn’t have any explanation towards my vote on me and just considered it a joke vote until you actually give reasoning.

You’re Haruka on MU right?

:musical_note: She told me put my heart, in the bag, and nobody gets hurt.
Now I’m running from her love, I’m not fast :musical_note:

/vote PKR

will expand after shower

2 Likes

Me too. It’s too early in the game to seriously vote someone. Not sure I like how Vulgard is looking though to be honest. He should definitely be studied closely if he’s still alive by D3.

your posts don’t have your towny tunnely / aggressive spark behind them so far

yes
i’d like to think i’ve improved since the last game we played together but no promises

luxy just singing in the thread feels >rand v

1 Like

It’s not rand v its just I’ve been drinking

@Vulgard on a scale of 1-10, how good do you think you are at reading Seth?

what the fuck
why are you already establishing that i should be killed if i live to day 3??
why are you building a narrative for the future within the first 100 posts of the game

1 Like

Current VC:

Target Votes Voters
Surge 2/13 Vulgard, PokemonKidRyan
Vulgard 1/13 Luxy
PKR 1/13 Mist1422
Not Voting 21 Centuries, Clonedcheese, ash4fun, Trochidillae, Leafia, an_gorta_pratai, Intensify, Surge, RangerCecil, Light, Wazza, Universal, yee-claw, Thunal33, Sulit, Moleland, Whysper, brainpower, deadbananas0, Appelsiini, Apprentice

Aw man you really should’ve left this post ignored I was hoping for him to dig his grave deeper

Howdy pardner.
I guess you noticed it.
I do not usually do RVS but I do not do it as scum either.

i don’t think i’ve ever been wrong on his alignment
i’m not saying i’m a god or something but so far his posts have been telling me “wolf seth”
might reconsider this read by eod if he starts bleeding town (which he might)