Wild West FM - Day 5 - Mafia Win!

i don’t think i’ve ever been wrong on his alignment
i’m not saying i’m a god or something but so far his posts have been telling me “wolf seth”
might reconsider this read by eod if he starts bleeding town (which he might)

Reread what I said. Studied closely doesn’t mean killed and let’s face it. I can’t imagine scum letting you live for very long if you’re town.

People are making serious votes already but I’m clueless. It’s really hard to read people when I have no meta on the vast majority of this playerlist.

I mean your push on me is wrong but I’m not going to stress over it.
I’m sure eventually it’ll become clear on me being Town throughout more of the game.
Meanwhile i’ll be trying to make some solves here so even if you do ML me you’ll have something to go off of.

What’s your approach to this game Thunal?

the problem with your post is that you’re not making an alignment read on me
but you’re already suggesting that:

1. i won’t live long if i’m town
  2. i should be killed by town if i do live long

and i find it baffling, because you’re doing that instead of trying to get my alignment
narratives > alignment read

Hmm sounds good. I keep wondering if people truly understand others this well from previous games. Vulgare often seems so confident. And Seth is apparently weird in games, so not sure how to read him. :grinning:

Umm… see how it goes? I don’t really have a planned approach laid out on D1 (except occasionally when I’m scum)

I am not used to Seth acting this way as any meta.
Most intriguing…
I will have to sus him out later.

/vote Whysper

Well what do you think?
What do you believe is the case behind this hmm?

he must be a bastard neutral

I don’t really get how to read Seth aaa.

You are already entertaining me Vul but I have yet to feel my gut village read on ya.

Excuse me, I call copy right.

This is new for me so I’m looking less towny than both my usual town game and my usual scum game so far.

I don’t like how they just pointed out things people did with no actual thoughts on what it’d mean. Meh.

Mrrr.

i felt that self-awareness 100 within that post
not sure if it’s scummy but yeah

You’re thinking about they way you appear to others a lot tbh