Ciconia FM: Thread 1 - Day 1

Excuse me?

well i dont agree

because i don’t want to waste a day with killing me, and theres always the chance im wrong.

1 Like

i mean you didn’t know him in 2019 and 2020
but

also misty i am legally not allowing you to scumread me
sorry i dont make the rules

I think Nightingale is almost certainly a villager, by the way.

Her response to me accusing her of friend-circling felt like a line a wolf wouldn’t take, as if that were the case she would know she was pocketing me for her wincon and therefore more likely not feel bad.

Vote Count

Accused Voters Number
Atlas Galena, Marshal, Luxy 3/13
Wazza Icibalus, Vulgard 2/13
Triplethree sulit, Nightingale 2/13
YunoGasai Alkali, EliThePsycho 2/13
Shurian YunoGasai, Liattac 2/13
WindwardAway min 1/13
min Hippolytus 1/13
Marshal Triplethree 1/13
Alkali Wazza 1/13
Marluxion Rue 1/13
Not voting Atlas, clonedcheese, Marluxion, PokemonKidRyan, Shurian, thepigeonnyc, Zerokito, WindwardAway, Aelin 9

Also atlas why am I wolfy, I haven’t seen you explain it outside of not liking my push on you

Marshal, not only has Eli been in all the games i’ve played, hes also known me for far longer than you have. He may be pocketing me right now, but one would be more inclined to believe him over you, on who I am.

1 Like

its my way of stating that i didnt read up, o wise one :unamused:

Your push is in bad faith. I’ve explained why you shouldn’t count a singular wolf game and a singular town game for how i should act every game, and you ignore me.

I’ve played forum mafia for a lot longer than eli and I have been shown to have more accurate reads than him overall.

If we want to invoke authority I will.

I’ve addressed all of your points.

this was more commenting on the people complaining but I just quoted you as you were the most recent one, o wise one :roll_eyes:

villagers at even the slightest bit of pressure on this forum

5 Likes

your points to me are

i can and will use meta

and something which i figured was your way of saying “cry about it”

it’s okay I promised to do anti-town stuff if people claim D2 with no valid reason too

granted we
already have
two fucking claims

I don’t have any meta and don’t care because Atlas is simply wolfy

So to sum it all up:

It’s a scumread which you’re not too certain on, but believe in. And due to it you’re deciding not to push it too hard at this time (But probably will be keeping an eye on it as game proceeds)?

1 Like

how many games have you even played…?