Ciconia FM: Thread 1 - Day 1

But I assume if u iso my last town game where I got night killed I’m the same as there

Mewntainado

Was about to ask why it’s a bad idea when I realized why it’s a bad idea. Framers and stuff can exist to mess us up.

I don’t like Wazza’s slot, but I’m having paranoia because people are twisting every single thing they do to be wolfy and i cant tell if its confbiased villagers or agenda’d wolves

Hard-veto
PKR is nothing like he was in Warrior Cats

I want to end on someone but I still think Shurian is >rand town and I have literally no read on Wazza

someone convince me

Eh, I feel like a top-priority would be to make sure Vulgard gets through the night. Anything else should be fair game provided vigs don’t hero shoot and cops don’t check obvious villagers.

Please don’t vote me, I really don’t like EoD pressure. Yall should know that by now.

Hmmm, you having that paranoia is rand v honestly. It’s not something you’d expect to hear coming from a wolf so you get a slight townlean from me.

why is he like really towny

…cop claim.

oh

be sus
claim cop

a neighborhood

I am lost cop

I highly doubt wolves ever target Vulgard here honestly even if he is v, especially since we have other and stronger people in the game who are consensus v reads to most people.

Eh… the fact that first of all it’s coming from a scumlean of mine and secondly that I feel like the grand master thing probably was caused by a wolf… I’m not entirely believing that’s it.

But I don’t exactly know what more it would be

I don’t really believe Vulgard’s cop claim and don’t think he’s been towny otherwise.

I also don’t think he would legitimately claim cop d1 as a town cop.

2 Likes

oh youll hear feedback about it the next day unless alice and i are both dead, dw
i already outed a huge tinfoil i had about the neighborhood so search for it in my horribly long iso if you have to

Shurian is probably best option because marl and Alice have more meta on him than me and think they’re scum but I think I’m right so get fucked