Ciconia FM - Game Over - Order of the Public Bath Wins

My issue with this is that yes, it is towny on a surface level, but when she asks these questions as town she also forms reads based on the responses

And honestly I have not seen her draw so many conclusions from her questions or at least not express them in the thread.

It makes me wonder if she’s just emulating her town meta as interrogating but not actually drawing conclusions because she has tmi.

1 Like

@Galena - when you were reading Rue’s ISO, did you get a sense that she was actually caring about the response to her questions, or was she just asking questions for the sake of asking questions?

1 Like

I thought her casual swapping of reads on Ici and me on D1 was pretty towny but her evaluation of Rue isn’t selling me just yet

The one thing I think was kind of towny from Rue was her frustration when she came in near EoD with the wagons and the thread state

It doesn’t amount to much, though

Gonna go sleep btw, later peeps

irt Wind, possibly, but, this also answers Proph somewhat, while I think there are wolves who ask things simply as a way to try and generate content, while not actually giving content, Rue feels more like a bit lower effort villager who is poking at things they want to while not trying to exactly control the thread themselves. When they do explicitly out reads they make sense/are agreeable, and posts like

Are understandable and make me think the above is villagery more so.

1 Like

I’ll probably be in-thread for another half an hour or so, then I’m dipping until tonight.

So far, I think the following players are town:

Prophylaxis (myself obv)
Atlas (green check, can be wrong but fine with trusting it for now)
min (don’t think they get this heated and care this much about the game as a wolf)
WindwardAway (her continual insistence that Wazza is a wolf kind of makes me paranoid, but I think she’s self resolving with the poison)
Zerokito (green checked Atlas)
Wazza (main focus of thread for the entire game, don’t think she gets this emotionally upset if she’s a wolf. Reminds me of when she was lolwagonned in Ninjas/Guns)
Arctic (actively solving, could potentially be a wolf but not gonna consider that world for now)

PoE:

clonecheese
Galena
Hippolytus
Whysper
Liattac
Luxy
Marluxion
Marshal
PKR
Rue
sulit
pigeon

Goal of mine will probably be to pare down this list of names.

1 Like

Look at marl tbh

Some more of what I mean in my last post

And Rue does give reads, I just didn’t quote them mostly.

Windward was extremely villagery in the later portion of day 1 imo

Going to be quite busy today but I’ll try and contribute where I can

I’m honestly still leaning Atlas town because of how he treated my cAse on him and his responses to it.

I’m so paranoid Wazza is gonna flip town again

Ironic she said this when her role does exactly that if she true claimed, I was looking for this to point it out

I’m not posting too little, you’re all posting too much.

1 Like

I think the post you quoted is not very alignment-indicative? I think I said something similar when I was wolfing in my first game here.

That said, I haven’t done a thorough review of Rue’s posts, and it’s possible that I’m succumbing to confirmation bias, so let me review.

BTW reminding myself to parse this later cause I’m tired and I am confused by it but I think it may be AI and I want to solve Wazza’s slot. Will relook at this later,going to sleep for realz now

I don’t think that post in itself is AI, but I think it’s reasonable and the emotion lines up to her play in a way I think is villagery

Well, that would imply that you’re my teammate, so the logic doesn’t hold up.

Unless you’d like to claim wolf?

I don’t have time to solve the damn game Town Leader Arctic

I have found a wolf

If I get my pelt dying first

Then so be it

Yeah. That’s why I said it.

OK.

I will try to read ISOs of these players in my spare time.

I think I’m getting bogged down by real-timing, so let me take a break from that for a sec.