DGADT FM - Wazza & Apprentice

putting only the NK team in your towncore is neato

1 Like

What can I say, we’re progamers.

we should focus on scumhunting today tbh. we’re gonna cripple town here tonight and I feel like thread is all over the place and town isn’t doing too hot

1 Like

Hm, yes. Scumhunting is a great move, but I want to know what our dreaming god is, honestly.

oh like the moves we’re gonna get? idk

1 Like

This is going far too well :^)

You already know what I’m doin.

/night - TheBlueElixer - Olympus

I think it’s probably best to try and get another redcheck. We can also go ahead and yeet even the Titan Dreaming God now that we will have powers. Who do you think is likely to be scum?

1 Like

sulit and Mode rn tbh

And now, we wait.

Bellerophon snuck into Zeus’s palace in the middle of the night. He deftly sidestepped through rows and rows of marble pillars, trying to avoid the seeping danger to any mortal trespassing upon Olympus. But eventually, he found Zeus’s throne room. He whispered to himself: “Now, I am the gadfly.”

Bellerophon pulled the spear which had sealed the Chimera’s mouth shut, and thrust it through Zeus’s chest. And slowly, he felt something. Zeus’s divine essence faded away, but it floated through the spear, burning through Bellerophon’s skin, turning his blood into ichor, filling his skin with the power of stars. And he shiffted his form to look exactly like Zeus. Only the Fates know what he will do with this power.

You have stolen Zeus’s power, and gained the following ability:

Each night, you may call on one of your allies to aid you. Select one of the following effects from this list. They will have varying degrees of power and most of these will help you in some way. You can not call on the same ally twice.

• Dionysus
  • Artemis
  • Apollo
  • Hephaestus
  • Aphrodite
  • Hades
  • Hermes
  • Demeter
  • Poseidon
  • Hera (Probably the least likely to respond well to Zeus, but that’s no reason not to pick her, I suppose.

You may now kill somebody every night, with your newfound godly powers.

2 Likes

Wait so we stole the power?

Additionally, do we still have these abilities, it doesn’t say we lose these?

Meaning can we also steal the Titan Dreaming God power?

You may still use both of those abilites, however you may not use the Night ability alongside your kill.

1 Like

Correction: I accidentally left one ability off the list. Apologies.

1 Like

If I call upon an ally, can I still kill?
If I attempt to guess another dreaming god, can I still call upon an ally?

What will any of these do? Will I ever be informed what they do?

Yes, you can call upon an ally every night phase, alongside any other abilities. You are not told what any of these do unless an ability reveals the effect to you.

1 Like

I think we should go ahead and pick someone to check fairly soon. So you can claim a redcheck if we get one

1 Like

tbh I don’t have great guesses on who scum is rn I’m fine with whoever you want to pick

my only read is that Italy is probably scum, but that’s not a hot take