FAM Thread 2 (Day 2)

??

I’m here and Jane shot me and failed
lol

Yeah, TL was temporarily on the shot list. GGhana was thunderdoming him because of what he thought was a scum slip. Something involving an event. I happened to get to the thread right after this happened and TL had been put at the top of the list, so I took my shot at TL. But soon after that, GGhana realized he made a mistake and had misremembered something, so the thunderdome no longer applied. But the shot was a miss anyway.

Though I think TL is still on the list further down. Just not the top.

Extremely good point frosty

Do you want to know what I’m actually going to shoot Jane for that
I take full responsibility if they flip town

/ita Jane @FoLAnnualMash

Full responsibility is death jsyk

1 Like

Yeah.

Since you’re still alive can you answer this?

I don’t think it will change my mind on you but shrug.

Lmao

Jane shooting you instead of Leafia is also full fucking pepega and gets him on the shots list almost singlehandedly

1 Like

There are so much more better shots than me and Jane shot at me
like LOL

Why?

No??

Leafia Amelia are two scum imo

You shooting Jane in retaliation is equally ass and likely to hit town.

Stop being stupid.

Leafia is basically open wolfing

1 Like

ITA ANNOUNCEMENT

Miss!

1 Like

When leafia goes full denial Angy argue mode it’s basically a wolf claim

I guess I’m reading the rest too then.

Amelia feels like a commentator on day 1 rather than actually doing something on their own. On day 2 they pushed for a maxi shot twice. Don’t think I ever played with them, but I always thought they would be more capable than current capacity suggests, so honestly no objections to a shot.

Lemon

This kind of sounds genuinely excited. I’d wager scum would just prefer fading in the background.

These votes were made way before EoD, so I don’t think they are too damning, but yea also not clearing.

@Lemonfairy What’s this huh about?

Kind of mute response with 2 flipped scum out there. fairly sure lukundo and Lol had flipped here?

Bit of a NAI list. tbh. Would be good if you can motivate all these Lemon.

This is a nightmare to read through. Without reading the Ici posts, it looks good though.

Still disagree with the Intensify shot, but this is at least consistent with the shotlist out there and their previous reads mentioned and the sheep meta that multiple of their home site members have mentioned.

Would not really shoot now.

Gods, please don't ask me to try and read PKR again :cry:

NGL, I thought firekitten was also FPSing, because they used to do so quite a lot back in the day and PKR is also from that time. It makes sense if they were also scumreading whoever Firekitten had claimed the N0 cop on.

This is like a super weird coincidence for you to take this route, @Luxy clarify? I guess you don’t need to if it’s not helpful, since you’re confirmed, but uhh I sense more going on.

Don’t know if PKR would hint at vague mechanical reasons for a read change if this didn’t actually happen, so it makes me townlean PKR. I think that’s not typically in their scum range.

Oh Vulgard had the same thought. That’s makes me think better about Vulgard in the same vein.

nah kyo is a fairly decent shot

Ah well, nevertheless