FAM Thread 2 (Day 2)

btw esooa is my queen

1 Like

Bud.

You claim you have evidence that I’m scum

But you can’t out it due to reasons.

It’s so obviously a mechanical reason and not a social one.

Just give up the RT

Dont you remember when Intensify won an event first day and used ITA on Firekitten?

what i was talking about the idea of the moon.
no, it’s literally the exact same text as Marshal’s flip.

Congrats everyone for making it top 41!!

Those other 6 players are losers lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

6 Likes

im ngl ive never actually seen frost rand W, only a SK (and he 0posted D1 iirc)

and uh

never seen joker play but they had a wolfy popin on D1 i remember so lol im fine killing it

:woman_shrugging:

Frost are you ok.

your progression on tan is non-existent
you came into the game townreading them and you never actually explained why you townread any of their posts other than “yeah this comes from town”

PSA: I am pretty garbage at reading into EoDs especially in mashes

However.

Found the reason both her and Marshal bit the dust n1.

That’s… some interesting phrasing.

This post probably didn’t come from someone who knows Wazza is town?

Villagery.

Eh.

Still villagery.

Eh. Kinda wolfy if lolslot is mafia but wouldn’t put too much stock in that.

Nutella continuing to have an argument with Wazza throughout EoD, contemplating a Wazza wagon (?), with Wazza flipping town n1, feels villagery. Though I guess the Wazza kill could’ve been a town shot?

mmm.

I… actually don’t hate this?

:thinking:

Looks like an Overly Justified EoD Vote from a mafia member, on someone who isn’t a partner.

???

Villagery?

I think gorta’s attitude at EoD is >rand V.

Leafia possibly spewed V with Centuries mafia.

I know Marshal has flipped town, but voting for the confirmed greencheck is… ???

you’re saying it’s both a mechanical reason and an RT?
what

Leafia if you are just admit it instead of capping

TL;DR: Liked nutella and min’s EoDs, didn’t like Centuries EoD, Leafia’s EoD was fine, gorta’s was >rand V fmpov.

cracks every bone in body
I went back to sleep five times and set alarms for SoD

And still missed it

1 Like

yes which is why when i decided to use my day ability that would activate your omega ability i was wondering whether you’d learn it was told you when the action is processed or at SoN SMILE

Weren’t you denying that it wasn’t mechanical and it wasn’t a RT or did I misinterpt your post?

I dunno, are you? Are you denying that you may have potentially killed Firekitten and you did it without remorse?

I think Leafia can be 3p but I don’t think Leafia’s mafia here.

What?

ITA’s haven’t even opened yet.

@sulit you’re keeping track of this stuff, right? Do you know what frost’s talking about?

@katze I have returned.

noo

1 Like