FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

understandable, have a good day

1 Like

A lot of your posts read as fancy word soup to me

The theoreticla macro micro stuff is the kind of stuff you do as mafia to look like you are helping and because most people don’t understand it you get away with it

god this fucking game makes me so irrationally angry

this is my only thought about the last ~300 posts

this has been like
my D-game and it’s really bad and i’m trying to figure out how to fix it. that’s probably why you’re reading it as word-soup. hopefully I’ll be better later?

i’m not really making any requests here, kill me if i keep playing this badly, just letting everyone know i guess

this but chess
:sob:

Alright so…

I’m done skimming this thread, my will to play has been reduced to rumble and ashes after realizing there was almost nothing of importance.

I swear to god 25% of this thread is nyas, fluff, memes or copy pastas.

I also missed like 3 events because lol American time zones.

Once I’m done doing the skool crap I’ll get to ISO
Jane
Vully (Doing this overnight cause lol top poster)
Tan
And probably some other people.

Also Min town you can’t change my mind

This?

I mean… I still don’t really get why you’re wolfreading me but I’m tired of arguing with you. (No offense)

were you surprised nya

you know what
fuck this
instantly rescinding every read I’ve posted this entire game. I’m starting from square one.

No I expected somewhat better content not me missing 3 events cause they were all held at 3AM

personally i missed the first event because i can’t draw and didn’t want to bother

acknowledged nya

probably slightly villagery

1 Like

i couldn’t have won any of the events anyways
except the one where nutella got a reward for literally just posting
but that one was probably rigged

I’m going to save rereading Vulgard for later, when I’ve grown more used to my reevaluated perspective rather than my old one, which was basically just sludge and cobwebs being spweed out as reads.

1 Like

Mist Thoughts on first 47 Players

spoiled because i dont wanna take up too much space
  • blizer - exactly rand. i’m not going to try to read him after rwby
  • icibalus - lean villager. not confident after she snowed me in clown fiesta 2 but we can blame that on the fact that i was being dumb that game
  • mistyx - lockwolf or terrible at mafia
  • aelin - also rand
  • kyodaz - dont remember a single post from
  • intensify - wolfy. wasn’t villagery early on, hasn’t gotten better, made some pretty meh posts
  • marshal - i’m going to let the people that are good at reading marshal do that i am not one of them
  • marluxion - villagery, i think? feels different from rwby ig
  • solic - had a villagery entrance, other posts are around meh. nulltown
  • sulit - butter
  • min - has been going back and forth but i think i’m at villagery rn
  • pkr - villagery for him
  • amelia - don’t remember a single post
  • nightingale - villagery. a couple of her reads had more unique depth of thought that i know she has trouble replicating as scum, plus they generally read natural and not manufactured. this is not high confidence.
  • vulgard - kinda villagery but im not anywhere near confident on this
  • derps - derps
  • lemon - don’t remember a single post
  • tl - same as solic, weaker read
  • wazza - was kinda meh early, not really certain her later posts were better?
  • centuries - don’t remember a single post
  • joker - same as tl and solic
  • windward - reverse of tl/solic/joker, had one post i kinda liked but macro i’d say wolfy?
  • italy - don’t remember posts
  • cloned - also don’t remember posts
  • arctic - also don’t remember
  • whysper - noposter(?)
  • silviu - noposter(?)
  • tangeld - null, don’t think she’s anywhere near out of either range rn
  • jane - villagery, had a kinda weak entrance but made a few posts that i thought were leaning towards out of wolfrange
  • ghana - villagery. think he legit thought he was threadspewed earlier
  • katze - joycat
  • emilia - ehh? saw she was getting v read, not really sure why
  • luxy - wolfy, i’ve been over this, don’t need to go over it again
  • appel - macro wolfy, micro villagery. not sure which i’m weighing more rn
  • eevee - made like 1 post then dipped
  • ami - same as eevee(?)
  • hippo - i mean i definitely remember his posts but i don’t have a read anyway
  • frost - apparently “outside of wolf meta” but his posts are wolfy and i see no reason to believe he couldn’t post 50 times with a bunch of wolf partners who might know his meta telling him to post
  • astand - don’t remember posts of
  • gorta - being shielded by marshal, probably same alignment as her
  • lukundo - slightly >rand w, haven’t seen him going full luk mode yet
  • universal - noposter
  • psyx - approx rand i think, have seen posts but they haven’t moved anything
  • maxi - dont remember reading posts
  • nutella - my top villager, think she’s been tonally out of w range + her posts have flowed well
  • orange - dont have a good enough grasp of his meta to have anything but a nullread on him, none of his posts have stuck out as individually towny/wolfy
  • FK - has been both villagery and wolfy at points, not sure i like how he’s handling the luxy check

Godspeed.

There are way too many posts, re-evaluating will be super annoying.

(This is a less of a “I’m rereading everything” and more a "I’m pretending all my old reads don’t exist and looking at everything I see with a fresh perspective, probably relying more on motivation analysis than… whatever I was doing previously.)

1 Like