FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

Did she? What prize did she get?

we don’t know

…Okay, this is going to sound rich from someone who just tore up all of their reads and is deliberately changing their tone in order to seperate those old reads from her new ones, this is going to sound rich, but could you try reading Blizer?

lukundo has made 114 posts, most of which are content posts, and has expressed like

four reads all game

he’s a wolf

1 Like

but it happened

name a town game and a wolf game of theirs and i can (probably) give you their alignment with good accuracy

Everyone pointed me to RWBY but I vaguely remember Blizer not playing a wolf game in ages, with the exception of a BotF game that was really short and low on content.

read rwby blizer and you’ll see he is town

he was v in that game

I know, I should have made it clearer that I was supplying RWBY as the village game.

Is it >rand W to not claim your event prize in mashes?

(Luxy Sulit

(Aelin Intensify Nightingale

(Marshal Ici Mist? Min? Vulgard Kat?? Nutella FK?

(Kyo Marl Solic Amelia SDA Lemonfairy TWL Wazza Wind Cheese Whysper Silviu Jane Gghana Appel Astand Gorta Psyx(who?) Maximus Orange

(Blizer PKR Joker Italy Arctic Tan Emilia Eevee Ami Hippo Frostwolf Uni

its not ordered

dab

Is my wifi being bad or are forums breaking

Also does anyone have a mech spreadsheet? Things like event wins and claimed prizes should be there as well.

Thought Centuries was making one?

I do

Good day, conroy. What’s your spiciest read, and why should the wolves be scared of it?

would anyone happen to know blizer’s most recent wolfgame

also

why did literally only one person acknowledge the wall I made giving reads on everyone in the game

I mean I skipped 2000 posts so I’m waiting for someone else to make one so I can start spamming it when I’m in thread

(And I have read the whole thread so far)