FoL Feedback Thread

the MM buffs might mean you can catch those though

I may or may not be posting changes

:eyes:

Apparently not

The Crusader :shield:

Neutral Support
Indomitable Will (Passive) - You are death immune once before receiving a win condition.
Requiem Aeterna (Passive) - You have access to the following effects:

• Your win condition will become the same win condition as the one of the first executed player barring non-nk neutrals.
  • If the first executed player was a member of the Blue Dragon, you will count as a member of the Blue Dragon for the purposes of all abilities. You will be able to be converted as if you were a Physician, whereupon you will become Unseen or Cult for the purposes of all abilities.
  • If the first executed player was a member of the Unseen or Cult, you will join their chat. You will appear as Unseen or Cult to investigative abilities.
  • If the first executed player was a Neutral Killer, you will gain permanent death immunity and will be immune to bleeding.
  • You will be informed of your new win condition accurately even if the first execution was tampered with.

Providence (Night) - Heals a player, preventing them from dying, and curing any poison and bleeding they were suffering from. If you have the Unseen or Cult win condition then this will also make your target return Blue Dragon for faction checks. - Infinite uses
Dies Irae (Night) - Kills a player bypassing death immunity. Only usable if you have the Neutral Killer win condition. - Infinite Uses
Gain a win condition and fulfill it.

If they do not have a wincon, then they crown into The Errant King.
If their wincon is for the Blue Dragon to win, then they crown into The Good King.
If their wincon is for the Unseen to win, then they crown into The Evil King.
If their wincon is for the Cult to win, then they crown into The Devout King.
If their wincon is to eliminate the Blue Dragon, the Unseen, and the Cult, then they crown into The Psychopathic King.

1 Like

The Apostle :crossed_swords:

Cult Social
Corax’s Will (Passive) - You have access to the following effects:

• If you were converted from the Noble, you will retain Bounty, Royal Blood, and Gossip.
  • If you were converted from the Mystic, you will retain Warp Reality and Link Minds.
  • If you were converted from the Priest, you will retain Call of the Dead and Channel. Additionally, Channel will convert the target to the Cult should they be a convertable class upon usage. You will not be added to dead chat should another player who can view dead chat be alive.
  • If you started as an Apostle, you may choose one of the above effects during Day 1. If you do not choose by Night 1, it will be randomized.

Glyph of Blood (Day) - Cause a player to believe they started bleeding. - 1 use
Baleful Hush (Day) - Frame a player this night. - 1 use
Mithras’s Puppetry (Night) - Use the unlimited usage ability of a non-Killing Blue Dragon player on an alive player. You will only be seen visiting the alive player. - 2 uses

Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon and any Neutrals that seek to do you harm.

4 Likes

It’s officially Claude Frollo

Imagine if all vets are scum then

…still kind of dislike this

i get the whole “D2 BD lynch crusader is BD sided” but now that it’s only a physician and has no vig i don’t think its outrageous

how many uses of each ability will they retain?

im assuming the same amount as uses as they had left before conversion

in which case, i think a converted social might retain too much but maybe im overthinking that

this will also result in cases with apostles having more than 2 day/night abilities in Noble!Apostle (2D/3N) and Mystic!Apostle (4D/1N)

in the case of Mystic!Apostle, will they be able to use other day abilities at the same time as Mind Link, or only Warp Reality?

:ok_hand:

The Cult Leader :crossed_swords: :shield:

Cult Special
Charisma (Passive) - You are immune to death, occupation, and redirection before successfully converting a player. Before the end of day 1, if the second starting cult had not used any day abilities yet, you may choose to change their class into a different cult one chosen randomly.
Rupture (Day) - Cause a player to bleed. They will bleed and die in two nights if not healed. - 1 use :crown:
Blood of Mithras (Day) - Sacrifice yourself bypassing all protection this night and flip as class of your choice. Other Cult members gain 1 use of all their limited use abilities. This occurs before promotion. This ability only works if you do not die due to any other means. - 1 use
Transfer Essence (Day) - Swap classes with another member at the cult at the start of the night, provided both of you are alive by that point. - 1 Use (shared)
Brainwash (Night) - Change target player into the Cult version of their class. If you have failed to convert a target twice already and your next conversion would fail it will instead target a random convertible player. - Infinite uses, 1 night cooldown
Eradicate (Night) - Unleash ancient power within Mithras, attacking 2 target players at once. This ability will be seen visiting the first target only. - 2 uses :crown:
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon and any Neutrals that seek to do you harm.

and

Allies for all kings bumped down to 2 uses

2 Likes

they retain the ability, so they retain uses as they didn’t get new ability

warp reality explicitly states that it can be used alongside link minds so that works out

why?

reducing effective power of 4 man allies with mystic

give it cooldown

or well, I just dont like the social power of king getting removed in early game, do your balancing thing

2-shot does effectively same thing
using it in early game still works, or you can save it for later for use with 4 man allies strats or other things

1 Like

after losing allies, King is a death immunity dispenser

their best thing being their convert immune

allies is the crutch - making it 2 shot, and lets say the king uses it n2 and n3(I am aware its a day abil), makes the king a whole let less useful d4 and on

if it was cooldown, they’d be forced to use it n1 and n3, which may not be as good, but the king never becomes any weaker then they were earlier.

guess it doesnt mean much - and I dont know a whole lot about balance but that was my thought

it’s plausible that that’s the correct change
probably best to test stuff like this with upcoming game

2 Likes

I think King between 2-3 Allies charges is good.

Also, Bounty should be replaced.

1 Like

Add guilt to bounty.

Clearly the best solution.

1 Like