[FoL] Forum of Lies 28 - ENDGAME - BD + Crus win (9/18)

Regardless my mistake to assume you have invited Mercenary or ModeShifter, can you explain more through fully?

This is how I feel about bounty printers

2 Likes

@Jane. Hello, what’s up?

Those 3 reasons for townreading Alice feel mostly the same to me, but phrased differently. Could you explain them better? Right now I feel like you’re accusing Blue for something you’re doing yourself and I don’t like it.

1 Like

Crichard

Looking back at D1, Crichard is taking the side of ModeShifter regarding Seth and Alice, meanwhile interacting with ClonedCheese to push for getting to know his slot’s alignment better and come out with townlean at least of the result. At Start of Day 2, ClonedCheese votes Crichard and doesn’t seem to sit well with Crichard of his interaction with ClonedCheese

Mafia Academy:

Now:

These openings feel very similar to me (and they were scum in the first game). In both games it’s basically “People aren’t doing much yet, so I’ll be the one to start doing stuff”.

ah yes one game from oct’19

I mean, that’s not the reason I’m scumreading you, it’s just a remark.

"Things directed at meh"[/quote

what

that sentence is a mix of names

could you reword plz

merc claims crus

so this is a thing. Might I ask why you called CRich? a scum-sided noot earlier, given that there very well might not be another noot?

we’ll care when you flip

if you think we’ll lynch town, its helpful to your own wincon to make reads before then

of course, if you just want to claim that you may become town and slip away, that works too

its now overriding text bruhg

@Jane Hmm I see your point on similarities on the posts you quoted

killing has priority over protection not pog

this was actual text written btw

frost can you reword this

I can’t exactly answer that in first minute.

As in, I am not quick.

1 Like

Marshal put his foot down when folks pushed his TR

I dont think he’d do that with his scumbud?

hmm

I think its townier then not, but I probably should review Cheese’s case

here it is

@Marshal

do you think that any of this looks bad for CRich?

maybe the readlist thing?

but I still hard villageread him

2 Likes

What comes first in my mind when I am reading in what part is exactly incriminating from ClonedCheese in his push of CRichard in discussion with Mercenary, who asks ClonedCheese to explain more of his reasoning of voting CRichard, which is denied and asks Mercenary to read themselves.
I believed I have explored through ClonedCheese vs Crichard564 earlier unless I was reading it from my notes right now.

do you think cloned is wrong or pushing agenda?

if CRich kept doing the things in cloned’s ISO thingy would you SR CRich?