[FoL] Forum of Lies 28 - ENDGAME - BD + Crus win (9/18)

@Blitzer What did you think about me before and what do you think of me now?

Why would he? He obviously needs more.

You’re asking a person who doesn’t know how to read you guys to post reads.

I’m perfectly aware my reads are pointless at the moment so I won’t post them. Currently I only have 2 reads as it stands anyway, 1 Townlean and 1 Scumlean and I have no reason to state them.

If you post reads then it makes it easier for the rest of us to evaluate your thought process so that we can read you

and just because you don’t know us doesn’t mean your reads don’t matter :upside_down_face:

That’s not why I’m saying that, Arete.

What I’m saying is there’s no point for my reads if I have 15 players that are Null. What I can do is go indepth on the players I Townlean or Scumlean but posting reads right now is pointless from my opinion. Whenever I played I always saw readslist as useless and just gives targets to scum.

1 Like

@Marshal

RT over, you can come back now. :^)

It allows us a window to your thoughts and helps us evaluate your alignment better.

2 Likes

this is a great way to get bountied

if you don’t want to share your nulls, don’t. It makes it significantly harder to read you if you wont give reads

also im done defending my slot til hopefully d2

1 Like

where did you soft it

I didn’t.

There was no RT.

You’re stuck here now :slight_smile:

1 Like

If I share my Townleans and Scumleans then wouldn’t that just show my Nulls anyway? Either way I’ll go indepth with my Townlean and Scumlean, give me a moment.

please just post like a normal person

I’d argue I’m posting more like a normal person now than I do normally?

you know what I mean

do you think youll be a target because you nulled scum?

I don’t see how your nulls can incriminate you

1 Like

Do you feel boxed in by my play?

1 Like

a little bit

1 Like

the problem people were having with the TBE post earlier is that it was trying to present itself as a readlist when it was mostly filled with nulls

saying ‘I read Player A as town because X, and Player B as scum because Y’ is … fine? there’s nothing wrong with having nulls, we’re 2.5 hours into D1

Null reads seem pointless. Specifically stating that someone is ‘Null’ without saying ‘Oh it’s a mix of a townread and a scumread as this player has done both’ seems pointless to me. Like you saying that they’ve only had a low amount of posts.

I’ll be less intimidating then by announcing my departure.

:joy_cat: You are no longer being boxed in :joy_cat: