[FoL] Forum of Lies 28 - ENDGAME - BD + Crus win (9/18)

Congrats, you are probably not hearing anything about him for the rest of the day.

1 Like

Greetings mortals
I have arrived
What shennanigans have transpired

TBE’s RT and reasoning. Marshal v Kat

1 Like

okay but what specifically did you think was wolfy about it

just read up on the thread, people have been really good about not hyperposting so it’s not very long and most of the posts are actually content-ful

1 Like

Please tell me I’m not the only one getting a Deja Vu.

Looking at Merc’s first few posts didn’t exactly make my paranoia go away. Could be because there were post restrictions in that game, though?

Arete, how confident are you that you can correctly read them?

1 Like

not very

I think her alignment is likely to become obvious by EoD2?

1 Like

I just posted what i felt from reading it tbh.

I already was scumleaning on TBE earlier, but Mercs post made me reread it, and from my perspective, thats what i saw and felt towards Mercs post and TBE`s slot.

1 Like

Grh… I guess I’ll take it.

He came to a strange conclusion that, because he cannot read me, that I must be a neutral; and when we talked about it he just… left. “Let me know when the RT is over”. I was going to call him out for his lack of confidence, but I don’t actually think that that’s AI of him at this point.

Instead of actually trying to figure out what the fuck I’m doing, he gives up and leaves.

He claims that he has a way of vibereading me consistently but when it “fails”, he gives up?

3 Likes

Did your wolf partner summon you

i have been lurking the entire time bitch

There are lots of factor as to why Marshal doesn’t want to talk about it. I think you pushed him enough to the point where hes feeling uncomfortable about explaining.

The thing is, Marshal is usually… not uncomfortable to explain things :upside_down_face:

you are still a wolf (or non-bd at least)

or doing some kind of reactiontest/FPS

I’ll say that much right now

Very similar to the scorned vines ngl

feels kiiiiinda powerwoofy

Random question: If I typed in lowercase letters and less proper-like, would your read on me be the same?

thats why you don’t push that hard especially if you know hes a bit sensitive.

how much of this is just that she’s scumreading you

1 Like

the fact that you have used this to turn thread consensus around at me

the 1 dissenter of your slot

feels eeeeeeeeeeeeeerily similar to da FoL28