[Game Thread] Meowntainado (4/14) - Day 5 - Mafia Wins!

this happens and hits scum literally all the time on this site

this take is just ???/

awww im appreciated thanks guys

2 Likes

Emilia good immediate response

he didn’t even vote me he just sarcastically replied

wait

for some reason the words I typed were different from the words in my head

what I MEANT to say was that I thought it was scummy that he responded to Marl’s pressure by openwolfing

I’m not sure how that turned into ‘by voting him’

1 Like

I see, then probably reevaluate considering he’s tied for first, I recommend anyone thinking similar on either of the top two wagons do the same

wait no we have over 24 hours

Do what you want lol

eli why haven’t you posted all day!!!
well you see
i’ve been playing wolflord

this
feels scummy

1 Like

agreed ngl

there were 3

probably hippo
plausibly any of the 3 on it at the time

Hello everyone, I’m here now!

I forgot who said it, but someone said people are “not voting Arctic despite people widely scumreading them.” First, I’d like to ask everyone voting Arctic why they are voting them (@Arete, @Ketsuban, @Marluxion, @Hippolytous) - I read through both Arctic’s ISO and everyone’s reasonings for voting them, and did not find much to convince me.

Second, I would like to suggest a different wagon that “people widely scumread and yet are not voting” - Gorta. Sure, maybe you’re a little turned off from voting Emilia because I was too focused on them, but it seems a lot of people also find Gorta’s lackluster posting problematic. They have been dodging questions and refuse to elaborate more than vague terms, which I believe is indicative of scum.

I have on my hands information that yesterday was a TvT situation, so I want to use that information to get some wolf pelts. I believe that both Emilia and Gorta are wolves, and I would’ve liked to execute Emilia today to prove to people I am right; in the long run, though, it doesn’t really matter what order we execute these two.

Thus, /vote Gorta @Chloe @sulit

If anyone wants for me to elaborate, I will gladly do so!

An update on my read on Wazza: now that I have seen them post a little more, I believe Wazza has more scum equity than the average player. From their posting, I get the sense that they are a 3rd-party, watching from the sidelines, both yesterday and today. I think a villager would try to be a lot more aggressive in their approach to solving the game, instead of simply watching.

The largest example of Wazza having a 3rd-person view of the game is this post, in which they simply call for the people on the top two wagons to reconsider without actually contributing to the discussion one way or another; this behavior appears to me as if this is a bystander egging things on.

They now reside in my “suspected” list, although I am unsure whether I am reading into things correctly.

it’s literally the opposite

i am being widely voted despite hardly anyone expressing scumreads of me

i can’t do much because i’m on mobile for the next 10-ish hours but if people actually presented a case against me that i could refute once i get back to a computer that would be appreciated

Well someone said it, and I was just quoting things to point out what I thought was wrong with it. Like you, I find it problematic that many people have expressed their scumread of you without much concrete proof.

I think I should go find out who said it, since now that I think back on it that post is pretty scummy in itself.

1 Like

/vote gorta @sulit @Chloe
i meant to do this a while ago

This is the post in question.

Now that I look at it, Marluxion doesn’t just comment that people are not voting Arctic, but that they find it problematic that I am top wagon.

Other times I would applaud this as a townie finally understanding me, but for now I have my reservations.

cababbage

yes because your day 1 was fine imo