[Game Thread] Meowntainado (4/14) - Day 5 - Mafia Wins!

I saw that song in my yt reccomended like 3 mins ago funnily enough, was listening to amber by 311 when i saw it

1 Like

amber
inhales
softly whispers is the color of your energy

1 Like

yeah im a fan, thanks radio station for throwing that one at me

1 Like

Have you heard of Rainbow Kitten Surprise?

I think I understand what you’re saying, but their abrasiveness comes across to me as just their playstyle rather than indicative of their alignment, given that her other non-alignment indicative posts (throwing out unexplained reads for example) are given in a similar manner.

You mention that I “never contested the reasoning” - what exactly are you referring to there?

@an_gorta_pratai has replaced @Grace

Please do not discuss the nature of this substitution.

2 Likes

im referring to emilia’s point where they mentioned that you didnt refute their reasoning for the push on you but claimed that pushing you was wolfy. I thought that them claiming that contradiction was villagery asf tbh because it is something that would make them feel in the right and makes their argument therefore seem more likely from town imho.

one of my friends likes them, not a huge fan personally

Weird trade but ill take it

Gooooooooorta
my man
cmere
we can do this

None. Just watching some TV.

Hey Gorta! :grin:

I have read most of the game

hit us with some of them gortakes then

>radio silence

Marshal - lean town, low confidence
Arctic - scumlean. entrance posts were reactionary, kind of liked a couple things, don’t think they’re enough to move him up
Emilia - townread, came out of the gate aggressive in a towny way
EliThePsycho - townlean, need to read closely but feels okay so far? i need a better read here most likely
Princess_Daisy - townread. had a good reaction to pressure
Marluxion - scumlean. entrance was bad and has felt more comfortable fluffing than posting content
Wazza - lean scum for low impact posting? this should probably be a null read
Hippolytus - scumread, has been pushing things from the outside and not invested in solving the game
cabbage - slight scumread, focus has felt fairly narrow. this could be nai, though? tonally feels awkward in their interactions with marshal
Aelin - townread, like the entrance aggression and pressuring in a way that feels natural
Luxy - null, none of their posts convince me they’re out of either range
Ketsuban - 01100111 01101100 01101001 01110100 01100011 01101000
Wendy - townread, i think the conviction in her push on eli and argument with marshal feels highly genuine
Grace → an_gorta_pratai - null, no content

1 Like

Ketsuban
Wendy
Daisy
Emilia
Aelin

Marshal
Eli

Luxy
an_gorta
Wazza

Marluxion
cabbage
Arctic

Hippolytus

1 Like

is everyone else just reading emilia in a different way from me or am i just smarter

how are you reading emilia?

i dont actually remember
i dont like their posting in general but i couldnt give you anything tangible

could you read their iso and do that then?

because otherwise you don’t have much of a reason to shade townreads on her like this

Shading is an incorrect term to use here but ok
ill get around to it eventually
probably

I like this, thank you. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: A ton of (In my opinion) Independent thoughts on everyone. Glad to know I share for the most part similar v reads/leans as someone else. I do invite you to look at the posts I’ve made on Eli. I understand from afar he may look good but a lot of his reads/responses are genuinely wolfy and awkward. Especially the ones replying to me.

Some posts I've made which highlight this opinion on Eli which I'd appreciate if someone took an actual deep look at what I have to say. Obviously don't open this if you don't want to. You can think of this as a case even I guess.

I do Rescind what I said about the easily fakeable part. Not because I suddenly V read Eli, but because these do not need to be faked. This is NAI speech.

Overall, I understand that people are reading him based off of volume, but many of his posts are downright wrong/strawmans and extremely awkward in general and I am unable to see towny motivation behind several of his posts.