[Game Thread] Meowntainado (4/14) - Day 5 - Mafia Wins!

I feel like there was barely any resistance to either wagon, if anything, you were a sleeper wagon day one which is a worse look for you.

Gorta has been extremely lacklustre, I agree.

This is what I’m hoping because that reaction was very fake

And this is my other thought

ew

1 Like

Honestly, cabbage’s posts look very agendery.

He’s trying to push the idea that the day 1 wagon’s are T/T and is trying to stifle any discussion to the contrary which is the main way he will stay alive.

/vote cabbage

He was also a sleeper wagon day 1, only picking up at the EoD and very well could have TMI’d Aelin town. Best mafia play is to lynch the counter-wagon to a townie as well.

I still don’t know how I feel about gorta.

In hindsight the speed at which the Aelin wagon picked up was pretty sketchy, partially my fault.

Thank you

I’ll take some credit for this, I asked you what you thought of Aelin in order to kickstart something because I was looking at the playerlist and his posts and did not like them at all.

Cabbage’s read on Emilia is so artificial as well.

W!Cabbage’s only move today to survive to push the narrative that the wagons were T/T and then go hard on Emilia, conveniently what he did in his first posts today.

The Marshal kill makes way more sense if cabbage is a wolf as well

That is my case

• Arctic - My discussions with him Day 1 made me feel better about him. Slight Townlean
  • Emilia - Townlean
  • EliThePsycho - Sheeping on this one, townlean
  • Princess_Daisy → Arete - Wallpost was faked but I agreed with Marl. Slight townlean
  • Marluxion - Townlean
  • Wazza - null
  • Hippolytus - Townlean
  • cabbage - Wolflean
  • Luxy
  • Ketsuban - Null
  • Wendy - Townlean
  • Grace → an_gorta_pratai - Slight Scumlean? This could easily change.

I feel like I’m definitely misclearing someone here. Possibility Arete/Arctic?

1 Like

that’s my vote for today

I explained my reasoning throughout the day

imo the best reason to townread eli is the marshal kill and im not super convinced that that’s clearing

Tbh I have really not seen anything majorly concrete from Eli but a lot of people are saying he is town because he is posting.

@EliThePsycho, any chance you could do a quick readlist for us?

that’s like

really outdated meta

Agreed

Player Voted by Votes
cabbage Wendy, an_gorta_pratai, Luxy 3/7
Arctic Arete, Ketsuban 2/7
Arete Hippolytus 1/7
Emilia cabbage 1/7
Not voting Arctic, EliThePsycho, Emilia, Marluxion, Wazza 5

Both majority and plurality are in effect. With 12 players alive, it takes 7 to reach majority.

I’d like to see opinions on my readlist and to talk to people on people I may be wrong on/why