PJO FM - 3/13 - Demigods (Town) Wins!

when pigeon has villagery posts but only in hindsight
:pensive:

I may consider it

I really wish we had a vigilante

I had a quick look at Zone’s ISO and the first quarter was pretty bad and I couldnt be fucked to do the rest. So if there was a case I could be convinced

ngl this is probably the towniest of the posts luxy just quoted

I mean that was the reason why I wasn’t on pigeon all day and it looked like I just jumped on him at the EoD even tho he was my main wolfread day 1, alongside Eli

Now Night… with you trying to push Luxy as wolfy, do you think they’ve been opportunistic to push Pigeon because of werewolf preservation or to get rid of a potential bad-die.

Meh
Meh but from this game EoD1

Cabbage was a town member

And you’re missing a tonne of context between those games

In that case cabbage was a massive infolynch

here there is nothing as has been said multiple times

their push on pigeon wasnt super opportunistic? lhf villas can and will exist
i dont super like how luxy interprets literally everything pigeon does as wolfy (and is continuing to do so for eli)
which could fall on either side of the intentional/unintentionl thing
but
nya

Don’t you just love meta-gaming

I don’t really think that I did

I argued with him a bit the first half of day 1 and then he didn’t return

There was nothing to interpret as wolfy besides his absence

1 Like

Night, if Luxy would be towny, how would you think he should’ve proceeded?

I mean… remember the everyone have different thinking styles, so remember that.

Okay, but you were also convinced they were a wolf, same with Eli here.

In Meowtainado you were campaigning for cabbage to die because you were confident they were a wolf and they were the counterwagon to a villager.

Here you’re not campaigning for Eli to die even though you’re confident they are a wolf and were the counterwagon to a villager.

In both games you had another confident wolfread (Arete vs Zone here) but you still pushed cabbage over Arete.

Ehhh… fair

1 Like

mine

2 Likes

i understand when he said “i changed my mind lol,” that sounded weirdly defensive
when he swapped to marl tho you bashed him for flip-flopping when in reality that was totally NAI, possible borderline villagery because mid-level wolves tend to think consistency is a trait that is towny

1 Like

Hence why I said I wish there was a vigilante because we could just shoot Eli and get something more useful out of the lynch

I agree flip-flopping is usually NAI

I just wanted to say a funny line

1 Like

i definitely noticed the whole confbias thing a lot more with your case on eli but i still feel like its definitely there on D!

how about
petition to stop wolfreading pigeon off of tone/defensiveness, because weve shown that it obviously doesnt work

2 Likes