[Game Thread] Meowntainado (4/14) - Day 5 - Mafia Wins!

yes because your day 1 was fine imo

the aelin wagon snap appared literally out of thin air since the last time i checked thread on d1 and your wagon is doing like the same thing today

arctic should have died yesterday

also why do you think emilia is a wolf

I believe this is my most extensive post on this issue.

If you have other questions about my takes I’d be happy to answer.

Just read my iso I did it over a few posts

If I really have to recase Cabbage here I will but he cannot end game after Day 1

But basically he first posts today were majorly agendery/self-preservey in a way I don’t think a villager would approach being the day 1 counter wagon

Why do you believe my conduct was not villagery?

I believe both wagons were scum motivated, and I came into today looking to prove my point.

I find your approach, which I summed up as “accept death and leave behind legacy reads for everyone else,” a very unoptimal way to play the game.

Player Voted by Votes
Arctic Arete, Ketsuban, Marluxion, Hippolytus 4/7
cabbage Wendy, an_gorta_pratai, Luxy, Emilia 4/7
an_gorta_pratai cabbage, Arctic 2/7
Arete Wazza 1/7
Not voting EliThePsycho 1

Both majority and plurality are in effect. With 12 players alive, it takes 7 to reach majority.

You came into the day with the exact method I predicted you’d use as scum, and hyperfocussed on two things - the wagons were T/T, and Emilia is scum. This is the only way you’d survive as a wolf.

As a wolf it’s much more important to survive as a towny, and I think you’d do your best to try and solve the game to appear towny rather than coincidently push the exact agenda you’d need to survive as a wolf this game.

You didn’t take a look at the whole game until you were told to by others.

I really don’t get the Arctic wagon as far as I can tell he has trended upwards from his poor SoD1

I’m getting the heeby-jeebies about Arete here ngl

People I’d say are town:

Marl
Hippo
Wendy
Emilia

Likely Town:

Ketamine
Wazza

Everyone hates this guy:

Arctic

PoE:

Arete
Eli
Cabbage
Gorta

1 Like

I find issue with the last one - I did not intend to focus on Emilia the entire day today.

I encourage you to try and think of my behavior with a little more open mind; yes, a wolf with an agenda will do what I did, but a town begging others to listen to them will have the same approach. You’re free to put me in PoE, but try to evaluate my slot on other things.

1 Like

Do you agree with this?

If so, why?

But you did for the entirety of when you started today (before you logged off the first time).

Look, I may be tunnelled here, I am going to do a full ISO of you tonight to confirm my suspicions or re-evaluate. But I really hate the way you approached today as said before.

I just said I don’t really get the wagon tbh

Eli has trended majorly downwards today it seems like they’re struggling to produce content

I…completely missed that. Sorry.

It’s all excuses

And shade