[Game Thread] Meowntainado (4/14) - Day 5 - Mafia Wins!

I do think he just doesn’t care about the game that much and that’s usually the reason for his lack of content rather than anything AI

Since they are an alt I am treating them as a generic fm player, meaning its a really bad look for them.

its ew

Its more that he doesn’t focus on anyone but Emilia, if he thought those other people are scummy he should take a holistic approach and build reads around all of them, but instead he’s focussed on one player. I’ve caught multiple wolves doing this in the past.

Oh well, he’s not getting lynched today so its a moot point.

Whats your opinion on my grandslam

haven’t read it yet
will respond soon

cababage die today
whoever gets the gun tommorrow shoot arctic
i shant be back for eod since i shall be asleep

I won’t be on for EoD so no stupid CFDs just send cabbage.

If nothing convinces you, the fact that he should not be allowed to endgame should.

does gorta even have any reason to scumread me outside of him preflipping cabbage as a wolf? this may also apply to arete but i don’t think i’ve seen them mention my slot at all

…doesn’t look like it, since this is literally only a valid argument if cabbage is a wolf
@an_gorta_pratai what do you mean by “several other pushes”?
it wouldn’t surprise me if you don’t actually know who i’ve been pushing and just pulled this out of your ass to make your scumread of me more creditable

i’ve decided that we are going to kill gorta over cabbage today

1 Like

You don’t get to decide anything

We’re killing cabbage

fastozymandias

to be fair i haven’t read your cabbage case yet

1 Like

we are killing cabbage and person who gets gun is shooting arctic
no questions asked

two wolf flips and then we just random yeet until we win

It’s probably Arete

arctic should have no qualms since the gun doesn’t kill him if he’s town

arete is based so if they are a wolf we kill them last

my qualm with that is that i die N3 due to being a cleared villager and i don’t trust you guys to solve the game

I don’t have any qualms with this

dont care, didn’t ask

plus you’re a goose

marl, you’ve already deathtunneled a villager the entire game and i don’t appreciate being thrown out of the game n3 only for you to continue throwing village off a cliff

if you’re a wolf then apparently you’ll just get away with it because most people townread you

lmaoooo

i see no village flip
if the wolves give me the gun i will die on this hill

in an act of defiance i have refused to read 90% of the posts made during this dayphase
prove my wolfread wrong and then i’ll try