[Game Thread] Meowntainado (4/14) - Day 5 - Mafia Wins!

So is a really bad defense overall

how about you prove yourself town

yes I did

I really don’t mind, but I’ll be going to sleep in 40minutes so you better go fast

if you are an alt just give us something to prove you aren’t scum

Holy crap I’m liking Luxy alot. The effort. The mindmelds. I think they even managed to express a lot of what I said about cabbage and made it more understandable/less messy. This is definitely going into my towncore. They even have shared similar thoughts with me about other slots, including Eli even.

Untitled16_20210804103100

why

I just explained. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

why did you make that meme

Because I’m very humorous.

I won’t be online for EOD so dont let any stupid cfds happen

1 Like

oh ok

/vote Marluxion

…This is gling to be hard with two wolves in the thread saying “no u” without explanation…

This is the current PoE I am working with:

Emilia
Gorta
Arete
Hippo
Marl

Everyone else except Arctic and Luxy is in the “I found mothing objectionable but also nothing that clears them” category.

I’ve explained Emilia and Gorta too many times already.

I’ve suspected Arete so far, but their actions in the last ~100 posts havre cast them in… a weird light. I’ve explained already how they appear to be cobbling non-scummy-but-annoying things together for their evisceration of Marshal first thing today.

The “weird” part comes from their defense of me - conversely to Luxy who is going into reading me with the assumption that I am scum, I think Arete is going in with the assumption that I am town. Although they did point out arguments I find logical and frankly would have made (or have already made), I find their explanation of my actions unlikely to come from someone that does not know my alignment with over 90% confidence.

My case on both Marl and Hippo are the same - they’ve just been here without contributing much, meanwhile not voting their largest scumreads. Hippo has claimed repeatedly that Arete is scum for faking the wallpost at the very beginning, and has voted everywhere but Arete. As for Marl, I can’t even tell where his largest scumread is - they’ve sheeped me onto Gorta, and sheeped Luxy onto myself back again. I’d expect “the hero” to have a little more bold reads.

Sorry @Luxy, but I’m sadly not good enough to look for association with no wolf flips - any combination of these slots I find equally likely to be scum.

/vote Wazza

this is actually my top sr

i have a couple things to do but I can write up a case afterwards

I also think Arete is just outright town for reasons I’ll try to touch on in the case

I actually like Wazza’s slot this game

I need to eat, but I’ll explain more when I get back

still can’t vote cabbage
sadge

anyways
i will sheep luxy on arete tommorow
plus i scumleaned the precious slot holder, so

i’ve read most of your cabbage case and it’s pretty good, but this point in particular concerns me

i notice that most of the people on this site tunneling 1-2 slots end up being town, which suggestst that mafia would be more self-aware about their game approach and would feel a greater need to appear as though they are solving the whole game – which cabbage doesn’t really have

this means that a lot of the things you’re believing to be agenda could just as easily be that of a deathtunneled villager

i don’t think this really discredits your entire argument, though despite how robotic their posting may feel, their takes actually make some semblance of sense (like their emilia case) unlike gorta who i think is probably more likely to flip wolf

what other contributions? i agree with this take like entirely, and i don’t think enough attention has been paid to the slot