[Misc] Blood on the Forums IV: Glimpse of the Future (Evil Wins)

you honestly don’t need one
he’s obvwolfing

@Amelia mind if you put me next to DatBird?

Ici thats just how I speak, i add a lot of unnecessary words in, as it just how my mind likes to write. You can probably see this across like all my town games as well as my scum games.

At this point it looks like your just trying to find an excuse to kill someone, as a lot of people sus you as you didnt do nothing but mech talk for the first half of this game.

And you misunderstand. Look at this post from Ritual Mafia:

The tone is nearly identical, and the bad paragraph structure i snear-identical.

And do you remember this kind of defense post?

these posts have the literal exact same tone and paragraph structure and are only marginally different in content.

Now is my town tone any different?

also, one of the fun parts of being a dayvig is that so long as Amelia agrees with me, I can kill literally anybody I want.

@Marshal @N.1
/exile Ici

and now you’re going to accuse me of grasping at straws, I assume.

Well if u read any of my posts, I kinda already have

you do not make these kinds of posts as villager. I am literally 100% certain that you’re a wolf, so I’m going to shoot you.

there is literally nothing you can do except convince every single person in the entire game that you’re a villager, which you will not succeed at.

Too bad Amelia already moved three times, and ur going to be exiled. We dont need some guy who wont even look at my town tone to stay in game if ur just bloodthirsty like this

Ngl those are really similar

@Icibalus pull at least 1 town game tho

1 Like

sigh

I literally shouldn’t need to if the tones are literally fucking identical, but whatever.

Notice a simmilar post from a village game, in Poisonous Mafia. Now, the paragraph structure is simmilar, but the tone is different. Notice how each and every sentence is much more focused, and more importantly is not just a litany of different, underdeveloped reads, but instead a point about the game itself, about the structure of the lynch.

In general, the tone is waaaay better, in a way that I can’t really express without quoting every single Dat post, but I hope that ya’ll can see that the PoE post is far more focused and has much better tone thatn simmilar length posts from Dat this game.

1 Like

@DatBird why am I your number one townread that seems from nowhere tbh

There are still tonal simmilarities, but those are generally datbirdisms. If you think about the more speciifc tone, however, it should be obvious that Dat is not in his village range.