[MISC] Karma - (canned)

Oh wait I just remembered.
@DirectorHail I recorded the conversation too.

(Did a simple mind just match up to a complex mind?)
/Proudness 100
Im the simple mind btw

1 Like

Who says i’m complex?
That’s Dante.

Journalist Tess Ardent may be in trouble, Police gain ground on the murderer investigation.

Tess Ardent, a journalist who recently published a fraudulent report on the Westshire hotel murder is being convicted of 4 attempts of 1st degree murder. Just today she rammed her Camaro into a bar with the intent to kill 3 detectives and journalist Nicholas Cain, Me. She committed this ravage assault after detectives denied her information on the murderer case.
Me being an eye witness and a victim of the attack I confirm this, however since most evidence was destroyed in the assault Tess Ardent will most likely be pardoned from court.
Additionally she published a report claiming everything Cain said to be fake, this has been disproven by the police and she has already been spoken to by authorities. There are security tapes proving Tess Ardent’s fraudulent intentions and Cain will be trying to get permission to share them. Cain can however share some of the discussion that went down between Tess and a police officer. For obvious reasons the identity of the detective cannot be revealed.

Tess’s discussion with one of the detective’s
Tess Ardent: “EXCUSE ME! EXCUSE ME! This is TessA. I need a statement on the recent murders.”

Detective: “Oh brother. I thought I already went over this. Look at the statement in the paper [written by Journalist Cain]. There have been 15 murders. The case is very fresh. We have our best detectives on the case. The best thing the public can do to help us catch this killer is stay calm and report anything suspicious to us.”

Tess Ardent: “And what is your name?”

Detective: “I’m detective [REDACTED], But right now I feel less like a detective and more like a PR manager.”

Tess Ardent: “Right, so you have 15 people on the case and fully support my article and agree that the previous one was forged? Lovely. We’ll use that as a statement.”

Tess Ardent: ““Promotion here I come!”
End of discussion
Tess proceeded to speed off to the Bureau to write her fake report, there is also speculation that she forged Luke Cross’s second report to further enrich herself.
Tess Ardent is a greedy journalist who’s only goal is to become famous and rich, even if that means lying the public. We simply ask that you all remain wary of Tess Ardent until the police release an official statement on her actions.

Police make decent progress on the Westshire hotel murder.
After some debating it has been decided that this murderer will be nick named the Mastakiller . Police have uncovered more evidence and are cracking down on the list of possible suspects. The speculation of the murderer being a police officer has been debunked, it is revealed that 16 people were staying at the hotel and none of them were police officers. Additionally there were no finger prints on any of the bodies, there is no way a police officer could’ve pulled off such a carefully placed out crime without booking in beforehand. This new evidence, combined with classified evidence that only the detectives may hold have given them an edge in the case. Although it isn’t time to celebrate yet, the best detectives are on the case and they assure us that the case will be solved. More information will be revealed soon.

Written by Nicholas Cain

6 Likes

Public Opinion: RIOT!

1 Like

Forgery

As you all know, my last article was, well, unexpected. I would officially like to say that my article was infact forged. I would like to know for sure who it was before pointing any fingers, but as of now, all the evidence points to no one other than Tess Ardent. She has been suspected of being a greedy journalist who made a fake report for profit and she also forged a paper, which infact is illegal. As of right now, be wary of Tess Ardent. As for the serial killer, our best detectives are on it so have no fear.

~Luke Cross

2 Likes

Public Opinion: Distracted

Courtcase

As you all probably know by now, the popular journalist Tess Ardent, also known as TessA, has been arrested following a charge of attempted murder. There will be a court proceedings later this day. We have not been able to get the name of TessA’s lawyer, to the regret of this paper. We were unable to get an official statement from the police.
Written by Journalist Magnus.

(The point of this was to let players know; as such, the Public Opinion has been unchanged)

This is odd.

I know it is. “God himself is a mere journalist?” Nope. I possessed some poor guy to write it and used my name instead.

That Tess Ardent is definitely making the headlines as a famous Journalist anyway

1 Like

Infamous

No, they are very Famous

Infamous refers to notoriety

1 Like

Mastakiller strikes down on a Detective

As of recent news another murder has been committed by the Mastakiller, the murderer responsible for the Westshire hotel massacre. The victim was detective Piston, one of the detectives working on the murderer case. An attack on the investigative team was always a possibility and although the police are devastated by this news it should make tracking down the murderer even easier. I’m sure the police will take precautions to reduce the chances of something like this happening again. The murderer can be caught but faith in the police must be maintained, otherwise all hope of catching the murderer will halt.
This information was brought to you by Nicholas Cain.

1 Like

Public Opinion: Distressed

I could be the police reporter :slight_smile:

The all knowing one that cant do jack

You wanted to be a lawyer -_-

I can be one
I can do that all day