Newbie Forum of Lies 1 - The Blue Dragon and Fool win!

I thought we agreed that firekitten and both math were BD last day anyway

I’m not too sure to be honest.

I feel they are more likely to be BD than neutral however. That’s what my guts telling me right now anyway.

Ngl I’m sus of you now, you think he’s Bd yet you said he was a unconvertible BD, and you know what those are. Honestly I don’t think Town would want to point that out, and it’s more of a I will post this to look good.

Then why the rolefish if you believe I am BD?
Why say I am neutral?

I furthermore maintain that I am not worried about being corrupted or killed

Because if the former happens (which I doubt) a ton of eyes will zoom in and focus on me. Being a vocal player grants that pretty much anyway.

And if the latter happens (which I still doubt) then my flip will show I am BD all along and a threat worth killing.

There are a lot of BD and I am not survivalistic. There are a few ways scum can outsmart me but when scum go for the active players it gives a lot of content.

Accused Voters Count
Solic Captain 1/8
Omfgcookies Solic 1/8
2 Likes

Oh I somehow got skipped to the end of thread didn’t see captain vote that person

/vote solic

You get a shiny FoS. Imho Can’t very well say you’ve skipped to end of the thread yet have said we have agreed Fire and I are both town. Something is wrong in the statement.

Wat

You have a contradiction:

Either you read the thread and therefore the “we” have determined Fire Kitten and I are town conclusion (which means you saw the vote)

OR you didn’t read the thread and therefore have no conclusion that Fire and I are town.

I am trying to figure out how both statements are not contradictory

/accuse Wolfy

Before I forget that needs explanation

I think it’s you who didnt read the read tbh cause i said this last day

Furthermore there is a 4 and a 5 and 6 to wolfy’s case
4) I can kill my attackers
5) I wanted the check so that way to give players d1 info to hunt from
6) None of the above is true and I am a less powerful BD and was baiting scum to kill me

Like so many options exist. I have no desire to help scum focus in until absolutely necessary.

This post is today. Where you said you read yesterday

Captain’s vote

So you have read or have you not read the thread today?

It’s okay if people haven’t but don’t claim you have when you haven’t or vice versa

Ngl, I agree with the wolfy vote, baz would be a much better person to vote after wolfy, because right now he’s basically repeating what we said.

/Vote Wolfy

I am down with that.

So have you read the last day or have you not? It’s okay if you didn’t but don’t pretend to have if you haven’t or vice versa

I have read both.

That is what prompted my question to you. Of which you have not answered about the discrepancy. Do you feel there is not one and are making a joke in jest?

Just isoed myself and I see that I accused you, so I don’t see a discrepancy

This is the issue at hand.

Yes you had a naked “Math is evil” read in day one. However first in this case is irrelevant as I do not have any unaddressed discrepancies to my knowledge. If I have not addressed something please point it out. This is how reads form by pointing out things a person doesn’t understand and getting clarity.