RWBY FM - Neighborhood

This neighborhood is only active at night.

Hi there! Iā€™ll be active later, but letā€™s solve together, yeah?

wow
this is exciting
i did not expect this

Reminder that all ToL and FoL rules are applicable in this neighborhood as well
not worried about you guys too much though

in a way i feel bad because the timing of this eod is perfect for me since iā€™m going to be unavailable starting in an hour for the next 16-ish hours

party and then sleep
but weā€™re both europeans so iā€™ll be available tomorrow morning and onwards

1 Like

but iā€™m really glad iā€™ll actually be able to let someone hear my legacy and PKR stuff before dying lmao

ok i have like 30 minutes before i go

random question but this kind of matters
do you plan on making sure the next person we add to this is like almost certainly town
or do we want someone whoā€™s alignment we need to figure out

I would like to get someone who probably survives to endgame

Will make solving the game a lot easier when we get there

i was thinking a while whether or not to out this in case the third person we added was mafia but i realized it wonā€™t matter because iā€™m either dead after tonight or i would tell you n2 anyway but iā€™m the doctor

maybe i wasnā€™t supposed to do that
shrug

at least you can be certain iā€™m town now lol

!

Seems like I was right to townread you, then. I think people like Vul will die first, though you dying isnā€™t too unlikely. We can both discuss our night actions then!

Iā€™m deliberately low-efforting pretty hard so I can have fun later on, all I need to do is to avoid being eliminated during the day. Whether or not you want to do the same thing is up to you, but I have a feeling this is going to be an interesting game.

i donā€™t think iā€™m gonna survive the nightkill long enough to worry about dying during the day lol

on the other hand i think youā€™re going to get pushed a lot tomorrow because this eod didnā€™t look great for you

i had TRā€™ed you for most of the day until vulgardā€™s posts about you at EoD which made me reconsider

and misty was scumreading cloned for a similar thing, so itā€™s only natural she pushes you too
worst case scenario you get vigged, but i donā€™t think thatā€™ll happen

i gotta go now will be back tomorrow
might look over some stuff tonight but iā€™ll probably be a bit out of it

good morning
time to do stuff

misty min marshal

eli marl cloned

wazza vulgard

[atlas, ami, hippo, derps]

lol pkr

i think this poe is winnable

i also think lol is just spewed wolf by the gamestate
like everyone has something in their favour except lol

min is firmly in their town meta and thereā€™s some things which i think are very hard to fake for min

they werenā€™t at EoD which was a bit odd, but i donā€™t think it means much
i donā€™t think this is as locktown as it is marshal, actually
but we certainly donā€™t need to look here yet

as for marshal i think the chloe push was in blatant good faith
you can see the progression with how initially she believed chloe was playing the game differently, and then set out to find what

may not be outside of her wolf range technically but the frustration of having her read generalised with a bunch of random l-0 reads seems genuine

my main concern was how she said i was obvious town after i sent a post which wasnā€™t even towny and refused to explain why
well, sheā€™s done it now at least but i donā€™t think it had anything to do with that post so the timing may have been preplanned
idk
donā€™t really want to tinfoil here yet when thereā€™s plenty more people we need to kill first

wazzaā€™s frustration at me probing them seemed pure and the way they caught out vulgard at EoD saying that he hadnā€™t ISOā€™ed eli when he actually had shows that wazza is paying attention to detail and also the way they handled it showed they werenā€™t out to completely destroy vulgard

but iā€™m worried that their solving has been primarily eli because doing something like that provides wolves with an easy excuse of not solving anyone else but still looking like theyā€™re doing something

idk too much about vulgard
heā€™s contributing usefully to the game and i melded with him on a lot of his crich case
the best look for him is the way in which before EoD he was asking for a wolfgame from crich so he could confirm that he does do similar ATEā€™ing at EoD as a wolf
it seemed genuinely like an open-minded villager who wasnā€™t fully ready to bury crich

eli marl cloned
mmmm
i donā€™t really know for any of these, i think marl is just in his town meta
you could make a case that marl is a tier below but iā€™m pretty sure on the other two