[SFoL] SFoL 00: The Alternative Universe - (16/16) - Backups accepted!

Hey Eevee can I actually add immune to claimviggery in the platypus card because I don’t want whoever gets the card to immediately get fucked

“Monocercomonoides”

Scum suicide rates rise to 100%

Oh no… why… I thought the roles were supposed to be balanced.

oh and theres a towny neutral in the mix

The Astromancer

BD Investigative

Passive:
Star Map: You will always get correct investigative results.

Day:
Comet’s Trail (2 use): You will be notified if you visit the same player as your Target tonight.
Inner Cosmos (1 use): Choose 2 players. They will receive correct feedback tonight.

Night:
Stargazing (inf use): You will receive all class types that visited your target tonight. Doesn’t show repeated class types. Cannot target King or self. Special classes show as Investigative.
Galaxy Cross (2 use): Choose 2 players. You will be notified if they visit the other players class type tonight.

The Zodiac

Unseen Social

Day:
Outer Void (2 use): Numb a players senses, delaying any bleeding feedback by 1 in-game day.

Night:
Constellation (3 use): Frame a player. If they get executed the next day they will appear as their converted class or assassin if they are convert immune. If you succesfully disguise someone you will lose all charges of this ability.
Celestial Object (2 use): Make an Unseen member appear as a Class of your chosing to players investigating them tonight.

2 Likes

Simon, why? What did we ever do to you?

STOP THAT I BEG YOU

This is beyond unbalanced
The thing about noble is that it’s not supposed to be able to easily determine everything that happened

Most useless ability ever.

Considering it’s feedbackless and all invests see correct results anyway.

i had the opportunity. i had to seize it.
i advocate for towns and neutrals working together, how could i not?

so you know if you visited who you visited

It’s a shitty watcher

“You will be notified if you visit same plaeyr as you target”

Good, you will be notified that you weren’t redirected. Duh.

:thinking:

I quickly put together a BD power role in order to stabalize the game, but with these invests I’m pretty sure it’s fine

also may i just say that my person will be significantly less OP were it in normal FOL as things are generally worded similarly

second most useless ability

Even more :thinking:

lol framing what is that