[SFoL] SFoL 63 - Triple Threat: Virtuous - Game Over (4/26) - Blue Dragon (evils) win!

Low-Hanging Fruit.
A member of the town that is easily mis-jettisonable.

We can also call them Willager’s.
AKA Leafia.

Well Willager are more like Scummy as Town

So I guess a version of LHF,

Perfect

Your reaction with that reaction test proved to me that you’re 100% scum here. I’m not unvoting. Your reaction wasn’t in the slightest bit villagery. You know what having a red on someone is and yet you acted like you didn’t. You’re the best lynch for today. I’m convinced of that now.

Did you even look at his reaction to PKR’s reaction test? How is that townie in the slightest? It isn’t. As town, he tends to be bad, but not this bad.

To see if you would claim something other than what you’re softing.

Nope. We yeet you here.

This is truth.

Actually, let’s not yeet Seth. I’ll deal with him tonight.

You literally just said claiming doesn’t benefit town and now you want PKR to claim? Seriously?

Me too at this point. It’s frusterating.

Yes you did miss the RT and if you’re actually town, please stop preflipping like that and stop assuming people must be scum. It is litewrally counterproductive. I know that from experience.

It did look like it came from a town Pov. He was trying to figure out your slot.

Also…/unvote

1: It was an RT. Not a real redcheck.
2: Just because someone doesn’t reveal what faction they redchecked you as doesn’t mean they didn’t get a real result.

Too late for me at least. I’m already livid at Seth.

For what it’s worth, you’re a slight townlean for me and I have no idea why Seth is pairing you with Insanity.

Not sure I like how Insanity’s wagon is picking up steam with almost no resistance. PKR seems the only one even slightly against it. I’ll have to keep my eye on Insanity, but it could be that he’s just LHF.

If I was scum and had converting powers, Seth would be high on my list to convert actually, because he’s being townread for acting scummy because it’s in his town meta. Although I’d probably convert Alice before him.[quote=“Vulgard, post:1893, topic:83266, full:true”]
joat^2

town chloe actually reaches conclusions on at least a few people’s alignments early
which is natural if you want to actually solve
she also finds villagers

[quote=“Chloe, post:121, topic:83266”]

[quote=“Chloe, post:245, topic:83266”]

this chloe does not find villagers
this chloe’s thoughts also seem to focus on wolfy actions rather than wolfy players if that makes sense

This is certainly food for thought.

I have that same problem at times.

Agreed. Scum would’ve won if Io had a killing ability that game. Seth should never be trusted with the ability to kill if he’s town.

Finally got caught up and I want to see more from Magnus. I literally forgot he was even in the game until someone mentioned him. /vote Magnus @Amelia

Current VC

Voted Voters Votes
Vulgard SirDerpsALot 1/14
Leafia Soulshade55r, Italy, PsychoKang 3/14
Sulit Vulgard 1/14
PokemonKidRyan Zone_Q11 1/14
an_gorta_pratai Centuries 1/14
PsychoKang Moleland 1/14
Alice Insanity, PokemonKidRyan 2/14
Magnus Light, Leafia 2/14
Surge Wazza 1/14
Insanity Alice, Chloe, Surge, ATNoName, Frostwolf103, Whysper 6/14
Soulshade55r N.1 1/14
clonedcheese TheBlueElixir 1/14

I feel like there’s scum on this wagon

i would agree with that assessment

I thought Alice said that Magnus was a person who should be read off mechanics, why are we trying to pressure vote him here?

I find that to be pretty likely to be honest.

@sulit do you support your slots vote of Insanity?

Because he’s not even contributing at all. We want him to contribute to the game.

can somebody remind me why we’re voting insanity
i completely missed it

Can you actually Iso him yourself and actually Give me a reason to townread you? Ok, thanks

ok

He misread Alice’s readlist so badly and pushed her due to this bad misread of Alice’s readlist. Upon telling him of his mistake, he went and thought about his life choices. Alice felt like this was faked and very scummy I believe.

Time for supper for me.

welp. What do we have, just over 18 hours, with no concsensus wolves overlooking insanity?

we have at least 6 wolves why cant I find em

skimmed through SDA

is p UTR but I think he’s making reads and pushing em

because everything he did he kept his role is mind

getting people to unvote for his passive
bleeding someone had some reason to it
he didnt immediately call his accuser wolf despite an unframable red

@Leafia
we will talk more tonight.

who do you think it is

chleb had em at scumread and said she’s sheeping alice’s read on em

I have no personal opinion on the vote but