[VFM] JoaT^2 - (6/15) - 😹 Pirates (Town) Win!

I read it, but that seems like a somewhat shallow reason to townlean someone as I don’t see how silliness shows a willingness to solve, although I do see what you’re getting at slightly now.

I mean it was written with 70 posts in, it’s obviously not going to be a super in-depth read. I can explain further exactly why I believed sulit’s joking post about katze to be in fact a real read, if you would want that!

1 Like

I like the fact that Katze had a similar question as me, which didn’t feel intentful.

Fair enough and I think I see it so explaining further isn’t necessary now, although being willing to explain further is a good look for you that I like.

Haha,

locktown gang :sunglasses:

I suppose I should broaden my view and look at players outside of Leafia.

I dislike the idea of Wolf/Wolf reads this early. I think we should be focusing on indivudual levels of wolfiness, at least until we have votes, and other mechanics to work with.
I also believe “if that makes sense?” is an interesting phrase to use alongside a Wolf/Wolf read, as it implies they cannot explain it fully.

Reading through this large post, I find myself agreeing with CatLover. I would love if someone with knowledge of Sulit’s meta would chime in and tell us if her opener is anything of value.

CatLover had the same thoughts as I at this moment. They beat me to the punch. I quite like this player so far as we have very similar takes on the game.

I have to return to work now, as my lunch break is over.

Can you elaborate on this a bit? This is a weird opener to me.

1 Like

not digging mole or wazza atm

kat cat and flameo all seem fine so far

Io also seems off

sulit is lock town :^)

I don’t think it’s that interesting if I have already said it’s a weird interaction to me. I’ll say that I’ll agree with this point though.

Townreading me this early without even explaining why? Is this an attempt to pocket me?

meta wise sulits doing okay

i was on her ass in her first few posts in her last wolf game and she’s kind of repeated something that pinged me in said wolf game (giving me an early townread) except in that game her justification was objectively false whereas here it feels more natural and, well, isn’t objectively false

1 Like

Hey Katze, what do you think of Leafia?

her posts are about the same as they usually are

i don’t think anything she has posted is really AI but truth be told i’m not 100% sure what even is AI for her

3 Likes

That’s a disappointing answer.

Dark green are ICs, right?

I don’t know any of your metas unless I have played with you on another mafia site, and even then, I think this is a different environment, so unless I know anybody to have very strong activity tells I will not be using meta to build any of my cases!

I’m only going to go off of things said in-thread. I do not know sulit’s meta but disregarding that, I liked her general aura and vibe for the reasons stated above!

1 Like

/vote mole

1 Like

ive only played one game with her and she died N1 in said game

ive spectated a few games where she was a wolf

the general OMGUS attitude was pretty consistent in all of those games

sits