[VFM] Elf Gold Rush - Game Over. Humans Win!

I mean why eat a burger anyway when you can get sum nuggies and have them forget the barbecue sauce

1 Like

because the chicken nuggets are NINE FUCKING BUCKS THEY’RE MORE EXPENSIVE THAN THE GODDAMN BURGERS

i’m serious a ten piece can cost more than the burgers

McDonalds in a number of other countries is much better tasting

agreed
mcdonalds in the US actually objectively sucks but it’s edible in other places
except for the breakfast, i like the hash browns and they don’t have those here

I gotchu fam

My mom works at McDonalds. That being said, their fries and chicken nuggets are pretty good.

Anyway, one important lesson I learned from this game is that if someone scumreads your townreads, don’t automatically assume the person’s read is wrong. Consider the possibility that your townread is actually scum.

3 Likes

you know actually, it doesn’t just depend on the country but also the state
for some reason i found that some states have greasier french fries than others lol
i always go for the chicken nuggets btw xD

btw i think your post got cut off

It did. I accidentally posted it early.

1 Like

It saddens me.

Not that you are a bad person.

I’m sad that my past was so horrid that bad people can constantly use that against me. I regret what I did, went through a lot, and decided that I would be a better person.

In the past I would have berated you, and in my mind you would have deserved it.

Though I’m not the person who was once on MafiaUniverse, as you keep pointing out. I’m not going to stay in a mafia game and lower myself to you, I subbed out, and went out my way. I will do this every time you choose to do this in a game we play. I’m better than who I used to be, and I won’t let people like yourself drag me down.

4 Likes

No matter how many times you want to remind me of my mistakes, you won’t drag me down with you. I have friends and strong support now, I hope you find the same eventually Marl.

3 Likes

Their chicken nuggets taste like fish

Their fries last forever.

1 Like

Psst

I don’t hate you

Squirrels don’t hate anyone except for dogs and hawks, and you’re neither of those

1 Like

Let’s go

The most important person doesn’t hate me

their fries are the one thing that don’t last any time at all

Heat in Sweden and not eternal winter? :eye:

What kind of fish are you eating

3 Likes

How about dinosaurs