[VFM] JoaT^2 - (6/15) - šŸ˜¹ Pirates (Town) Win!

I donā€™t really understand much about Ioā€™s POV or his world

I donā€™t think wolves dominate thread this much because thereā€™s not really anything being actively pushed? IDK I really struggle to see scum having that much of an impact on thread rn especailly since its 10V3

Which is why I think Ioā€™s a villager with no TMI. The complete outlandishness of their posts seldom comes from scum, if ever.

Nothing they say makes any sense whatsoever. They are not even trying to make sense or to explain themselves. They are actively doing things which people are wolfreading them for, and they continue to do those things in spite of the wolfreads, stubbornly insisting on a strange universe where every single wolf is a deepwolf/powerwolf.

I really donā€™t think a wolf plays like this.

Yes but no one should allow scum to dominate the thread Ever
But fine, even though I still believe Elephas is scum here Iā€™ll stop with the LAMIST.
Iā€™ll also ISO Both them, Flameo and CatLover sometime later for a more solid read.
My votes currently on Flameo if that helps.
Why am I only allow to say what I said during MYLO or LYLO by that time we pretty much already lost because 1 wrong move and we lose.

youā€™re being too stressed out for nothing

even if we ml today

itā€™s still fine as long as we dont lose both joat somehow

Iā€™d happily yeet Wisp too but I couldnā€™t convince anyone of that wagon yesterday

Yes it does.
And I have explained myself.
If people are wolf reading me for stating on how I feel the thread presents currently is for scum then donā€™t say I didnā€™t warn yeah.

we arenā€™t though

Ok.
But I donā€™t want to go into MYLO/LYLO with 3 scum.
So donā€™t play bad and let that happen alright?

Is it my LAMIST then?
Again, I apologize for that behaviour.

This shouldnā€™t surprise you, considering you barely tried to do that on day 1. Or even on day 2. You say you wolfread him, but when it comes to actually yeeting him, you arenā€™t really trying to make that happen.

I mean I wonā€™t be here for EoD again.
If Mole is scum cool.
But if 2 scum are within Elephas, Flameo, CatLover it honestly has be worried and I really donā€™t want to lose due to others not considering this as a possibility.

If you want to wait till later fine.
But donā€™t wait till MYLO/LYLO

Iā€™ll consider it when it makes sense to consider it.
Sorry, but I donā€™t follow what you say at all, and I think other people share this sentiment. Iā€™m not discouraging you from playing the game, though.

Well, right now Iā€™m trying to bury a wolf.

You make up excuses like ā€œthis is not going to gain tractionā€ or ā€œpeople are voting elsewhere.ā€ Okay, butā€¦ there are significantly more villagers than wolves. They can be swayed, and they should, if you have a solid wolfread.

Also, if not now, then when are you going to yeet Wisp? Are you going to wait until YeetLo and hope that you do not die until then? What if a villager does not believe you and votes incorrectly at that point?

Your perspective doesnā€™t really make much sense to me.

I do think Mole has a good chance to flip wolf.
But Iā€™m paranoid that the wolf team might be dominant in the thread.
Like the people I suspect all voted Mole I believe.

If I am still alive around day 4, and high volume / content / presence posters are all still alive, and we have not yeeted any wolves, that is the point when re-evaluation is in order.

Right now I just want to remove the players who are giving me the most red flags, that being Mole, Leafia, and sulit (still).

Leafia has trended way down after her LAMIST declarations, and I think her attempts at solving are a little bit lackluster.

I think sheā€™s just misdirected and getting manipulated by scum here.

Admittedly, sulitā€™s response to me was almost a 1:1 match when compared to her last towngame, but I still have cold feet and I donā€™t want to hand her a free clear based on that alone.