[VFM] JoaT^2 - (6/15) - šŸ˜¹ Pirates (Town) Win!

Sure it can be a wolf excuse

But why is it a wolf making an excuse as opposed to town using it?

Iv seen town use it often in RVS so

I really shouldā€™ve used an alt for this game, this is getting way too annoying to deal with.

I called them out on it lmao

I no longer think that after you wrote this, so any explanation is going to be moot.

for the record i was half joking about how im going to read you although youā€™re never escaping ā€œthis post was written by a villagerā€

what post of mine changed your mind?

Because the mindset of town making an early vote isnā€™t ā€œthis person didnā€™t do awesome things with their early posts, so they must be a wolf.ā€ Itā€™s ā€œthis person did suspicious things early on, they must be a wolf.ā€

Jumping on a silly post that says something about scum being in the lowposters is a very low-level thought for a villager, and Flameo doesnā€™t come across as a very surface-level player.

I canā€™t believe Iā€™m explaining this so elaborately.

But this isnā€™t always the case

Literally the one I responded to, I think the way youā€™re handling my slot is very consistent with your villagery thought process in the last FoL.

But this time, we can actually solve the game together instead of going after each other. You in?

This comment is a ā€˜Duhā€™ moment. Thereā€™s no reason to add the ā€˜Even though Iā€™m townā€™ part of this post. Itā€™s not like you can be friendly neutral in this game.

/Vote callmelo

If you are town, you are voting on LHF right now and not trying to evaluate beyond base-level thought. I recommend you to abstain from that.

Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
sulit katze 1/8
Leafia Elephas 1/8
katze CatLover, Wiisp 2/8
CallMeIo Flameo, Moleland 2/8
Wiisp Leafia 1/8
Vulgard sulit, SirDerpsAlot 2/8
Flameo Vulgard 1/8

I disagree with most of Vulā€™s reads

Mrrr

ā€¦me saying ā€œelaborate on this thoughtā€ is consistent with my villagery thought process?

thereā€™s nothing stopping me from writing that as a wolf

confused katze noises

What if lhf is actually scum doe

1 Like

This is the exact thing Iā€™m talking about. Jumping on something that obviously looks bad, but only if youā€™re not really thinking.

What if I just want to see it explained more before concluding anything for sure.

You would not be approaching my slot the way you are approaching it now as a wolf, that is my take. It has less to do with the content of your posts and more to do with the process that led you there.

Like, if you were a wolf here, I would expect you to have an earlier conclusion and/or do something more proactive.

/vote Derp

Lol wtf

Looked at FoL Vul might be town here as much as I dislike his thought process

Going back to work tho so pce gamers