Umineko FM - Game Over - Mafia Wins

wazza the fuck are you doing

@Solic @Rue @PokemonKidRyan @Santa @EliThePsycho @orangeandblack5 @Conduit @sulit @ErikaFurudo @Hippolytus

If you are Town. I request you lynch Arete, purely because it’s best for Town and myself.

My sentiments exactly.

All WILL be explained D2. Just trust in me.

Orange get off Eli wagon if you dont wanna hang them and vote someone else

It was early, get over it. I already explained why I did what I did. My posts have easily improved after I got some sleep.

Oh no, don’t be a coward Arete. QUOTE POSTS.

[quote=“Solic, post:871, topic:84107, full:true”]

Which leads to I townread Centuries/Sulit/Cattail and townlean SDA/Santa, because SDA still did this weird lost wolf signal at the start and Santa has a greencheck by someone I townread.

No shit, I get deflated somewhat after my main scumread suddenly gets a greencheck on them.

As for calling my reads surface level, let me repeat this argument I had before in my last two town games.

[quote=“Flameo, post:1365, topic:83078”]

[quote=“Flameo, post:788, topic:83078, full:true”]

I just had to point this hypocrisy. :slight_smile: I wonder if I belonged into both groups for you now.

I have more in my life to do now, so yes I am not going to do the same as my very best town game. Deal with it. Especially on day fucking 1, not in the weekend. My last two town games, I was also playing “surface” level and I did just fine.

I’ve read through Surge scum in Wild West FM and my meta is less stark, considering my last scum game is like a year ago? I don’t even remember it. Surge has played way more consistently last few games and I was being tunneled by them for a good 250 posts or so in my last game, so it’s quite easy to distinguish from the lack of fire they displayed here.

1 Like

ahem
no

/vote Solic

no

I literally townread them

Sulit, you trust me, right? You said it yourself you townread me. Just seriously, if you’re Town. Vote Arete, I only just realised something.

So do I.

Exactly why I want them dead.

I’m inclined to townread this.

???

fucking what

imo wazza is making some crazy powerwolf play
but that’s just me and we don’t lynch self-resolving claim

…what the fuck is this EoD

1 Like

I trust you but you make zero sense

Ugh. Don’t any of you realise my softs? I’ve softed so many fucking times!

Wazza

IDC

even if you’re a conditional ic

you have to play to town’s wincon

not to get your ic to activate

i really dont care

your whole thing this game has been the fact you’re self resolving

you’re not playing to town’s wincon