[VFM] JoaT^2 - (6/15) - 😹 Pirates (Town) Win!

I have no reason to add you. You have done nothing to make me townread you. Anyone can put themselves in their own towncore, and the fact you agree with my reads doesn’t mean anything, because they could be incorrect (or they could be correct and you are a wolf trying to sneak into the townread group).

Ok I’ll bite.
Looking at Centuries ISO nothing really stands out to me as “Scummy”.
But I’m still not confident in them.

And why was bringing that up necessary when it doesn’t help one bit?

I’d also like to hear your opinion about Leafia, because I find it weird how you decided to subtly tip her over into the towncore when I have her as borderline. Feels like a strange secretive inclusion that isn’t really backed up by anything.

What has Leafia done that makes her deserving of being a towncore member at this stage of the game?

Draw something better than this non-conclusion, please.

1 Like

I’ll move them to Tier B.

? It does help

as I said

I’m not willing to use meta on you

now, you just riding Vulgard takes while being very pockety

is a thing

I’ve said why, in my ISO.

I must take my leave friends!
Onwards!

I just agree with him about a lot of stuff and throwing shade on me does not help the town at all. It only helps scum.

bad take but ok

It isn’t a bad take at all. You’re just reeking of agenda right now. Whether I’m just being paranoid though remains to be seen.

See you later CallMeio.

I have no reason to not voice my take on you especially since I have nothing to lose by saying that those posts of yours were scummy

I’d rather die with my reads/takes voiced than to just be deadweight town lol

Scum’s main reason for killing people is read accuracy + odds of flipping Joat

I lose nothing by saying it out loud

No

Bad

No buzzwords

Buzzwords do not make your argument better

That’s only true in a world where I’m scum. Plus, saying that doesn’t help with solving because it doesn’t help with solving my slot and I’m not even sure if it’s even true. I’ve also had more time as scum. Way more time, so of course you’d see it more from scum!me. What you said is just mi sdcc leading shade.

That and being curious about something and mentioning that you’re curious is NAI and you’re trying to make it look like it’s scummy.

I dislike the way Leafia behaves as a result of getting townreads. #NotMyTowncore.

She’s gone into the realm of calling people agenda-pushers and buzzwording people who doubt her villageriness. I think she’s capable of toning it down as town, or should be.

How you don’t see what Centuries seems to be trying to do I have no idea given you did the exact same thing as scum in our last game together.

I should note that I strongly dislike her first post of the game.

Wolves very frequently open with a “wow” statement like this. This shows fake emotions related to the gamestate. “Wow, X happened.” “Wow, Y happened.” It’s pretending that you care… when you don’t.

The second part is a seemingly innocent meme, but gives me bad vibes.

Especially since she switches to “serious mode” right after, showing that she might not have cared about the meming to begin with. So why post that meme? Blending in, maybe.

I know why everyone hates this post.

Non-content post that possibly serves to blend in further.

…And why is that wolfy? Are you saying Elephas is openwolfing by agreeing with a list that correctly found them as mafia?

Oh boy, why this.

Can’t be TvS? Kinda weird that you are excluding this possibility, if you bothered to list V/V and W/W.

Performative. Surface-level analysis. “Calling someone an openwolfer means you’re a wolf, because only wolves would dare to be aggressive like that.”

Not sure why you felt pressured to offer takes on literally everyone in the game at a point when not everyone had posted AI stuff.

Meh. I feel like I’m going to tunnel myself into her at this rate, but I don’t like her posts as much in hindsight as I liked them initially. Shouldn’t towncore this.

What exactly reeks of agenda? I’m starting to feel like you don’t know what term actually means

That wasn’t a serious vote. I was joking around there.