[VFM] Mountainous 15er - Town wins!

Honestly, I’m not as confident in that as I was before Jake’s flip. But that still leaves me without an answer as to how the Kai wagon sprang up so quickly. Scum logically had a hand in that.

scum interfered a ML to… cause a different ML?

i guess it’s possible, but i feel like this isn’t something you should be tunneling on like it’s fact

Scum screwing with the Jake ML would have meant that Jake flipping gave away info that scum didn’t want us to have D2. They couldn’t feasibly delay that lynch to D3.

So I think the play is to look at what info the Jake flip gave us. If it points to someone being scum, then that lends credence to the theory. Bonus points if it was someone who voted Kai.

Looking for a replacement

@DatBird, we’re past N2, are you interested?

[quote=“Marshal, post:927, topic:79678, full:true”]
LOTR(town)

Danganronpa(town)

Vanilla Mafia Mafia Mafia(Scum)

This game:

Tell me which ones seem the most similar

if mist w we have found their partner IMO.

k im in the middle of doing a big write up but gona quickly say my reads list opening was clearly a meme. I obviously didn’t think everyone was scum apart from isaac who i always meme with lol.

i vote geyde quick but i have good reasons too. AND i said in other thread that i play mashes differently to normal mafia (mashes i wanna survive as long as possible so purposefully do fuck all and meme hard).

yet… you just said in vanilla mafia mafia postgame that this exact point i brought up on you(literally copypasted from that thread) was valid and “caught” you.

I’m also very tempted to rule of three this post (Preistess/jeremy/isaac) and isaac is the only one out of that group i reasonably see flipping scum

*and chloe/sulit.

I might have something to add here.
Having gone back and looked more closely at the start of the Kai wagon, I notice something… Jake was trying to start a wagon on Isaac just before that, claiming that he scumread Isaac and Kai most heavily. Is it possible that the Kai wagon sprang up because scum wanted the vote off of Isaac?

I personally beleive the kai wagon was town started and only got splashes of red around the katze/italy area.

I still find isaac to have high scum equity but im not fully buying this theory tbh

You didn’t have to “buy” it. I was looking for more stuff around the Kai lynch, spotted that but didn’t think it was useful, came back to current thread and saw you saying that you thought Isaac had scum equity, so I figured that it might actually have some bearing.
Also like to note that between that and Luxy accusing Isaac of being scummy by attempting to pocket Jeremy, I see where you’re coming from saying that Isaac has scum equity.

We know that two of the first three people to vote Kai were town (Jake and Nuclear). The order was Nuclear, Luxy, Jake, Katze, Italy.

Votee Voted by Votes
Luxy and Geyde Jeremy_Gonzalez, Hippolytus, Mist1422 3/8
Chloe Isaac_Gonzalez 1/8
Mist1422 Chloe, Marshal 2/8
JakeTheWolfie Icibalus, Kai_5, Priestess and Mercenary, Nuclear_Rehab 4/8
Kai_5 Luxy and Geyde, JakeTheWolfie, Katze, Italy 4/8
Currently Abstaining Players WazzaAzza 1

EoD VC.

Notes: Jake wagon pure besides maybe preistess who i think is pure.

Kai wagon gets ehhh near the end.(katzetaly)

Hippo and mist vote together her

sweet im back to lockscum territory

Wait, Isaac’s vote was on Chloe EoD? That’s a weird place for that.

gey luxy wagon is honestly really yiiiikes besides jeremy whom i believe voted earlier in the game.

not a fan of that one tbh