[VFM] Town vs Bandits - Day 5 (4/13) - Bandits Win!

sorry about the rand

1 Like

I’ve been mostly reading this thread, also imagine replacing into the top wagon who is town

I gotta finish up work, I had a few thoughts
Mostly Ghana, marl, and spf being town

And Proph being a wolf, for somehow ignoring this slot, even tho from my reading and winds meta, this slot was gross

Also no re-evaluating Vulgard was bad, I don’t care much for his stuff that feels like he doesn’t have TMI, because it’s just how he talks, it’s mostly nai, even if I think it’s appealing half the time

/Vote Proph
@Wazza

1 Like

Because this is Wind we’/re talking about. She’s a skilled player that if she’s a wolf, she’s being pushed for flimsy reasons that should really be NAI. There’s no real reason not to defend her here. It’s not like she’s lockwolf and not defendable and it’s far more likely for her to have no defenders as a villager here. Not as a wolf. There are some wolves who defend their partners in certain situations. I won’t lie, even I’d be defending Wind here if we were scumbuddies in this game, partly because I doubt it would be hard to save her from today’s lynch and partly because I’m known as a hard busser so who would believe that I’m her scumbuddy if she flips wolf here given how hard I’m defending her right now.

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Wisp GGhana, Marluxion, staypositivefriend 3/6
Emilia willtaylor 1/6
GGhana Leafia 1/6
Prophylaxis Wisp 1/6
Not Voting Alice, Arctic, EliThePsycho, Prophylaxis, Emilia 5

Majority is 6. Day ends at 2021-09-02T20:00:00Z

iirc she was lowposting and complaining about irl in most of her last posts. So I can perfectly see ppl bussing her despite being skillfull player.
Also she is pretty much consensus wolfread and most likely lynch for today which makes defenfing her look even worse in future association.

Doesn’t the latter make you think that maybe the reasons for wolfreading her are BS if you think about them for more than 2 seconds? If RL is hard on someone, of course it’s going to affect their play. I’d expect the better players to realize that and cut her some slack, not expect her to perfectly play within her townrange as a villager. Plus, I haven’t heard even one good reason for wolfreading her yet. Her play being subpar and underwhelming is understandable when you consider how RL is for her right now from what she said.

Alice is another person that I hated on reread, I didn’t catch an interaction towards the start of day 2, that I think was handled poorly, and points to not being wolf with either of the people they interacted with. I gotta find it again

Also reading the start of EoD, between Ghana and whoever it was gross.

I have thoughts on will, but I will get to them and Proph later

I did catch*

The thing that makes me most suspicious is how I’m literally the only player considering the possibility that Wind’s RL was affecting her play this game.

*/vote Proph @Wazza

I think Proph should probably just die today tbh

I haven’t really kept up on reads, but don’t remember ppl wolfreading her for irl stuff.
If you mean that irl stuff lowers her preformance regardless of alignment then yeah. Probably something that should be noted, but we can’t just ignore anything wolfy from said slot due to that.

whats the uhh case on them

The latter is what I meant although what was even wolfy that she said?

Additionally, much of Proph’s reads other than Vulgard felt very weak, and his treatment of my slot feels very unusual. I feel like he’s avoiding actually addressing any of my points I brought up and how it affects my alignment and instead merely focused on my tunnel as a whole, also his reason for townreading me is completely bullshit because I didnt actually get to that point in the stuff he sent me lol.

Now I know this is reaching fucking MASSIVELY but it feels kinda pockety? Like I’d feel some sort of validation from being noticed like that, I don’t think Proph knows me that well so this is a massive reach, but it’s a possibility because I had calmed down on wolf reading proph massively at this point.

I didn’t bring it up because I was hoping his read would advance but it didn’t so I’m bringing it up now

I have no idea

Same here and shouldn’t that tell you something about her slot?

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Prophylaxis Wisp, GGhana 2/6
Wisp Marluxion, staypositivefriend 2/6
Emilia willtaylor 1/6
GGhana Leafia 1/6
Not Voting Alice, Arctic, EliThePsycho, Prophylaxis, Emilia 5

Majority is 6. Day ends at 2021-09-02T20:00:00Z