[VFM] Town vs Bandits - Day 5 (4/13) - Bandits Win!

whats the uhh case on them

The latter is what I meant although what was even wolfy that she said?

Additionally, much of Proph’s reads other than Vulgard felt very weak, and his treatment of my slot feels very unusual. I feel like he’s avoiding actually addressing any of my points I brought up and how it affects my alignment and instead merely focused on my tunnel as a whole, also his reason for townreading me is completely bullshit because I didnt actually get to that point in the stuff he sent me lol.

Now I know this is reaching fucking MASSIVELY but it feels kinda pockety? Like I’d feel some sort of validation from being noticed like that, I don’t think Proph knows me that well so this is a massive reach, but it’s a possibility because I had calmed down on wolf reading proph massively at this point.

I didn’t bring it up because I was hoping his read would advance but it didn’t so I’m bringing it up now

I have no idea

Same here and shouldn’t that tell you something about her slot?

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Prophylaxis Wisp, GGhana 2/6
Wisp Marluxion, staypositivefriend 2/6
Emilia willtaylor 1/6
GGhana Leafia 1/6
Not Voting Alice, Arctic, EliThePsycho, Prophylaxis, Emilia 5

Majority is 6. Day ends at 2021-09-02T20:00:00Z

I mean its more about me not reading throughtly most posts rather than necessaraly smth ai for wind.

You’ve been doing the exact same thing with him and acting the exact same way towards him that he has done and acted towards you honestly.

1 Like

What do you think is the chance of you being wrong on the arctic read

Fair enough. I’ve been focusing more on other slots myself.

close to zero tbh

TIL: I am townreading and TMI proph v to get him off my back

like what is with people on this website and just saying blatently incorrect shit

like if you actually read Proph’s posts

you’d like

know he’s townreading me for weak reasons?

why are you simping for Proph with literally no evidence because you’ve clearly shown you haven’t actually bothered to read his posts

I literally have read his posts. Have you?

he has anime profile picture and its not fucking garfield

2 Likes

ok no

you know what I’m not doing this

I’m not falling for the bait again where someone says something that is FACTUALLY INCORRECT and starts arguing with me about it because their ego is fucking in the sky

Proph is literally townreading me? Like he has me at one of his top town reads

stop making shit up

I was gonna see if I could work up the energy to do more stuff today but nope

cant

leaving this dumpster fire

I’m not talking about that. I’m talking about that argument that you got into with him earlier.

Is that what he implied? And in all honesty your treatment and case of Proph, his posts are good, he knows how to write posts regardless of his alignment. The biggest problem is that he is too calculated, he lingered on Vulgard for too long, and didn’t re-evaluate him till it was too late, and his vote just didn’t move enough. I just don’t believe he is a timely solving this game even given all the word salads he wrote

Your treatment and case was garbage, forgot a word

1 Like