[VFM] Vanilla Nightless FM - Ice Cream Flavor: Day 6 - The Mafia Win!

I am as stubborn as they come and I wanna do it again, though I am betting on another thing. I also believe through conversation and arguments I can get a good feel of the players and get closer to finding out who is scum

convinces Napoleon in 5 posts that I am locktown

Though I must stress this: I believe the best possible thing to do is to try and find as many townies as possible. The more we clear, the smaller our PoE gets

Towncore:

Hippo

We just have to hope i don’t get nightkilled and we should win.

Wait, I can’t go over 101 posts. Shit.

The fact there are no nightkills makes this way easier. Just project V energy and there’s no room for error unless hardbussing / hard distancing wins the game again like Poisonous which has just ended.

Wait there are no mafia kills?

So basically whoever has a tendency to slank / not look towny should look towny this game and we win (unless you rolled wolf, in which case don’t do that)

Derpclear denied

I am serious there are no mafia kills

Is there? Vulgard answer me

Yeah, there’s no night, which means no night kill (no factional kill.)

Who’s that?? Hi.

I guess I’ll try to condense as much content into my posts as I gain. Did that once in Virtuous, might as well do it again.

/vote eevee

The title is called nightless no way you didnt know that lmao

/vote universal

You underestimate my tendency to not really read or pay attention to stuff that is obvious

Then I still don’t get it.

You repeat something people previously nearly mislynched you for in attempt to appear townie and find more townies?

Like if they suspected you for it, then… it’s probably last thing you should do for others to find you townie.

8/101

In Poisonous, Squid tried to townslip like 3 times in a row and was town. I’m seeing something similar here.

/vote universal

Because with that I was able to at least clear people who genuinely seemed to believe I was mafia with the people who just appeared to jump. That’s actually how I was able to get a read on a mafia member that game

Why are you sheeping?

/vote vulgard

Sulit is my mother and wants me dead. Aside from that, Sulit’s vote just seems to try and add pressure