[VFM] Vanilla Nightless FM - Ice Cream Flavor: Day 6 - The Mafia Win!

For what it’s worth this is the main reason I scumread Vulgard here.

I’m not very confident in my tonereads tbh but I do think my tonereads can be supporting evidence. I don’t think I’m being subjected to conf!bias here either.

Add that to the slips I will ignore list

1 Like

Stahp posting semi-important stuff I don’t want you to be silenced by post restriction

16/101

Idk, no nights makes it less important, but it’s still hasty

fuck how am I already at 1/3

noooooo

I don’t like EVO rn tbh

Once again I fucking mindmeld with you.

Talking about voting and not voting is kinda pointless as he didn’t care about it in previous games and it’s really inconsequential because first of all, a scumhammer has minimal impact and second of all, this does nothing to advance the game.

Me neither

Usually I jsut end up townreading everyone that posts first but this time Im scumreading many of the initial posters.

18/101

I did care about it in the recent HoB game, you were in it too, so this pocket on sulit+ignoring relatively simple info tells me scummy tbh

His reads on Wazza and Vulgard felt really heavy to me too.

Okay I should stop oh no

1 Like

Interesting, I cant tell if sulit is a pocket or a teammate though, I’ll look more into their reactions after work

Eh. I was meming mostly because I was waiting for people to get in there.
I like EVO’s posts so far, honestly.

Napoleon is super likely V based on his contributions to the game so far, aggressively pushing and leading, and investment in the game he’s incapable of imitating as wolf.

Who joined this game knowing it was nightless?

Point out where, please.

I feel like their entrance would be just unnecessary as wolf. They get into arguments with sulit and Universal over the content of their early posts, arguments which don’t seem like they were started in bad faith. It doesn’t look like setup for a push, more like a genuine questioning stage, if that makes any sense.

I like EVO’s posts because it doesn’t feel like they are care about their image whatsoever.

Feels really natural. I dislike the hedging but I think the V pings are stronger than W pings.

What pings you as villa here??

The posts seem natural and not stilted. The tone is good, too.

To be honest, his declaration of doing that in the middle of randomly voting people and then… continuing to randomly vote people feels like a villagery uncaring attitude.

Also this is a mood.
I think Hippo as wolf feels more scared in the thread than this.

Cool I’ve been towned by vulgard, someone @ me at mylo till then best of luck.

1 Like

And I’m you, meaning I must also be Vanilla.

1 Like

The Village:

Napoleon

EVO

Eevee (assuming they don’t start pushing agenda.)
Hippolytus (feels a bit early to make the read on Hippo. Probably the most flippable read here.)

0-posters:

DatBird
DryBones
Nightfall
Appel

Null Zone / Wolves:

Sulit (might be V, but I’m not convinced yet. Would like an explanation from Nappy regarding why and how he’s melding.)

Universal

Wazza

Still thinking Wazza was trying to fake the derpclear.

I wasn’t even going for that, I was just stating my thoughts, nerd.

I am pocketing sulit.

As a townie.

That exists btw.

And I like their paranoia to me too as a wolf could easily instantly townread me instead to play a reverse pocket.

I personally took your previous reads on Vulgard and Wazza as NAI just because:

Virtuous you mean? If so, you are scum in that game lol.

Though, if you are bringing it up anyways I’ll assume that you do truly believe about this vote thingy.

you too didn’t know this game was nightless either wow

This is a hasty assumption.
Not the “pocketing logic” as upon self-eval I can see where this comes from.
What suggests to you the possibility of a Nappy/sulit scumteam?
This is noted and I will use it again upon evaluation when you post again.

Okay see I would agree with you but like I think EVO’s d1 gave me townvibes in Virtuous (even though I was evil) and I remember it being for a similar reason. (until I took some of his memes too seriously).

II’m still reading EVO as null but they will definitely post more before EoD which would be cool.

@EVO read this post please so it doesn’t get buried because i want answers

Vulgard, as for your question.

I kinda just jumped at this post because this was exactly what I was thinking at this point of time (until I re-evaled Wazza based on reaction and etc.) Wazza is still is null territory.

1 Like