Watch Your Mouth!: Sophomore Year (3/17) - Day 5 - Planters (Mafia) Win!

actually

i think that last post is semi biased i dont think that’s a flat out W/V interaction

at face value it feels not w/w but it can easily just be derps giving an excuse as to why they won’t read their teammate

still think its >rand V for the slot

and i already think the slot is V

but i need to disregard my current reads if i want to look at spew :wowee:

fuck do i think derps calls out both of his teammates here though?

i don’t… think so?

especially because he kind of ignored PKR to pursue the bus instead

which i guess actually doesnt mean much because either way it’d be a bus and if my bus candidates are eli and pkr i’d prob just bus eli?

i’d also not bus on d1 but like, lolderps

hmmm

time to try to quickly skim something to see if ive found a thing or not

Exhibit A
Exhibit B

kiiinda getting the same energy here?

appels post is more AI than ashs is but they both feel like kinda lacking reasons to give a TR

gonna compare to towngames before i post joycats

reason doesn’t feel strong but displays less confidence+more solving immediately after

keypoint is that you clearly considered this read more

whereas in this game you follow up your towncoring of appel with

shading other people

and explaining your towncoring of appel

but i don’t feel the same energy as in FoL30, maybe because you actually display consideration on who you’re reading in that game where here it’s just “good questions”

which is like, not objectively awful

this is nitpicky enough that i don’t actually know how much i want to hold it against you

because im lazy and its 3:30am

anyway this actually wasnt what i thought i noticed this just happened to pop up too

eh

not really finding links between this game and wild west wrt this, but

this probably only looks really bad in hindsight so i might just ignore it but it still looks really bad in hindsight

i feel like the whole

“who is hardest to read”
derps is because their playstyle is confusing, but here’s a townlean anyway”

just feels super off to me

this too

hindsight sucks

think my brain is starting to shut down so

gonna vibe till i sleep ping me if you need me

:cat:

:cat::bed:

will be here before EoD

probably comfortable just ending this today

because i think i know who the wolf is, but also because i’d like to not be in any ongoing FM games for Other Reasons™️™️™️™️™️

@vulgard read my biblepost and lock me as town or you’re cringe

only argument against ending it today for me is like

i can probably do deeper dives if i had 2 more days to do it

but i don’t know if i really want to

im kind of remembering why i took a break from FM

i put in a lot more than i expected to this game, it was supposed to be easy subbing in and bagging wolf marshal and then he wasn’t a wolf

i don’t know why i feel the need to leave a legacy here because im gonna wake up before eod

but i feel somewhat obligated to do so

so here you go

:wave:

i’ve just realized that whysper gaslit me in her last post

this is the gaslight

• the only “derps factor” is the nightkill.
  • Alice’s read is one of the smallest factors by far.
  • your lack of reading skill was NEVER a factor, what. my argument was that you’ve simply been less invested in solving the game than the other two people alive and it shows. this isn’t a read on skill, because frankly, that would be elitist as hell.
  • the derps/esquiddy interaction is still distinctly not w/w because of what i said earlier. derps does things, esquiddy questions derps doing those things, questions townreads on derps, scumreads derps and votes derps and the person townreading derps. that’s the opposite of the basic mindset you have as a newbwolf where you just vote town and generally don’t talk about your partners (or occasionally defend them). that’s the argument. the context makes it “not a guaranteed w/v interaction,” but the interaction is still not w/w, and since derps flipped w, there you go.
  • postcount was never a very important factor, it’s just another thing in the pile. whysper is cherrypicking what sounds worse about my case on her and pretends that what she picked out is all the case contains. that’s a form of gaslighting. sorry if you’re vhysper, but that’s how i see it.
  • finally, the fact you haven’t considered other options than kat isn’t a huge factor either, it’s just something to keep in mind because you seem too confident about this. you were confident with your vote yesterday too, and the argument that “since i’m town, i don’t waver” doesn’t really hold water. town don’t have tmi, they don’t know who the mafia are. i’ve barely seen any uncertainty from you, about anything. it comes across to me as an informed perspective. the perspective of a mafia member who has settled on one specific person to misyeet. obviously, this isn’t the strongest argument ever, but things like these add up, and they have added up over time.

i’ve gone through a couple of other things yesterday, especially VCA, and it also actively points to whysper for reasons i’ve already disclosed. i’ve tried to scumread both kat and appel because that’s what you do here. you evaluate everyone else alive and figure out who the wolf is.

kat thought it was wolfy because i shaded everyone. guess what, i need to consider every person alive a wolf for at least some time because i’m going through the motions. i spoke through the bomb partially because i forgot about it and partially because i didn’t care.

i’m still voting whysper here. if it’s kat, gg, nice job. if it’s appel, even harder gg because literally how.

and before you call me a tunneler, i’ve gone through hundreds of people’s posts to reach this point, and i believe it shows.

anyway. i’m waiting for eod with anticipation.

sorry kat but i don’t townread you for your post about me
that said i think it’s whysper because there are more reasons for it to be whysper than there are for it being you i think
if it’s you then i got thoroughly dunked on and you get to pick what avatar i should have on this site going forward

nice

Oh hey, it’s an ISO.

Guess who

I started at a point where the things she’s talking about aren’t completely unrelevant to the current state of the game. In hindsight, the bolded parts actually look really bad: she acknowledges that in a world of W!Marshal he would be throwing his chances of winning out of the window, yet no more than two posts later, declares that she’s keeping her vote on him.

Enters thread with no analysis or reaction about Marshal being W, and instead starts by pushing Derps. Since the team wasn’t Kat/Whysper, I think… this is a good look for her?

Bleh. This suspicion is never brought up afterwards, and Whysper continued to townread me.

@Whysper wasn’t your only reasoning behind Kat/Derps scumteam the Surge NK? What made you so confident, and have those reasons changed?

Eh. Ehhh. This is a very bleh read, especially considering Whysper was suspecting Kat who was happily leading the Marshal wagon. Possibly TMI-ing Luxy-Leafia as V.

Nothing AI about this but if Whysper does flip W, I still believe Alice had the wrong reasons for scumreading her. Sorry-not-sorry, Alice.

Alright, I can understand why Kat and Luxy had different conclusions now. The read itself is incredily bleh, but at least it’s not completely incomprehensible.

I feel like I’m reading too much into this, but it’s interesting that she doesn’t mention Kat when talking about the whole Marshal cuddle, since Kat was arguably the biggest part of it. Since she’s scumreading Kat, it kind of stands out when she doesn’t talk about her other than when she’s stating her reads.

I’m trying to overexplain my thoughts again but hang in there, I can probably word this right.

In other words; Kat is not there when he should normally come to mind, like when she’s talking about things Kat had a large part in? So it feels like the scumread is there just for show because there’s no actual analysis involved that isn’t directly stating “I scumread Kat”

But then again, if Whysper were a wolf pushing agenta, wouldn’t she want to… you know, push it?

I’m totally overthinking this.

I disliked this post then, and I dislike it now.

This is the towniest thing I’ve found so far. I did agree with this, and I like that she’s being reasonable. But being reasonable can only get you that far.

@Whysper What’s your conclusion of this as of now? Given that you still think they’re a scumteam.

This was more funny than anything. I could give this benefit of the doubt, some people are just overly serious :^) Totally can’t see myself there

Why are neither of you keeping your thought process hidden aaaa

Whysper’s determination to vote Derps is really something to be considered about.
@Vulgard do you think this was Whysper trying to bus Derps? Have you taken this into consideration in your read?

IIoA-post, bleh

Mm, you know. Could Whysper have done this in order to put suspicion on Kat and for Kat to suspect Vul/me? If this is it, then I’m honestly impressed.

Given that Whysper doesn’t think it’s Vul, it should’ve been a 50/50 between me and Kat, the latter of whom she scumreads. Why suddenly change your mind about nocuddling being bad?

IIoA

I’m not gonna quote the post before this, but it did make me feel kind of bad for Whysper. @Whysper have headpats.

In any case, Whysper is still very adamant that Kat could’ve seen Leafia as a threat… I’m not going to make jokes here but. Cough cough
We can conclude from this that Whysper seems to be the only person who actually saw Leafia as a threat; not to herself, but to Kat. If she did the nightkill in an attempt to frame Kat, it coulf actually make a lot of sense if this id her mindset.

…I’m not seeing a lot of towny stuff there. I still want to ISO Kat if I have the time, though.
I’ve seen some things from Kat that I’ve found towny, but if I ended up being correct with my powerwolf Kat -theory, then I’ll be angry at myself and yell at Vul for not getting him out first

I misread the thread closing time as “2 minutes” and my heart stopped

if kat is a wolf then they have the right to pick my future pfp