FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

No I expected somewhat better content not me missing 3 events cause they were all held at 3AM

personally i missed the first event because i can’t draw and didn’t want to bother

acknowledged nya

probably slightly villagery

1 Like

i couldn’t have won any of the events anyways
except the one where nutella got a reward for literally just posting
but that one was probably rigged

I’m going to save rereading Vulgard for later, when I’ve grown more used to my reevaluated perspective rather than my old one, which was basically just sludge and cobwebs being spweed out as reads.

1 Like

Mist Thoughts on first 47 Players

spoiled because i dont wanna take up too much space
  • blizer - exactly rand. i’m not going to try to read him after rwby
  • icibalus - lean villager. not confident after she snowed me in clown fiesta 2 but we can blame that on the fact that i was being dumb that game
  • mistyx - lockwolf or terrible at mafia
  • aelin - also rand
  • kyodaz - dont remember a single post from
  • intensify - wolfy. wasn’t villagery early on, hasn’t gotten better, made some pretty meh posts
  • marshal - i’m going to let the people that are good at reading marshal do that i am not one of them
  • marluxion - villagery, i think? feels different from rwby ig
  • solic - had a villagery entrance, other posts are around meh. nulltown
  • sulit - butter
  • min - has been going back and forth but i think i’m at villagery rn
  • pkr - villagery for him
  • amelia - don’t remember a single post
  • nightingale - villagery. a couple of her reads had more unique depth of thought that i know she has trouble replicating as scum, plus they generally read natural and not manufactured. this is not high confidence.
  • vulgard - kinda villagery but im not anywhere near confident on this
  • derps - derps
  • lemon - don’t remember a single post
  • tl - same as solic, weaker read
  • wazza - was kinda meh early, not really certain her later posts were better?
  • centuries - don’t remember a single post
  • joker - same as tl and solic
  • windward - reverse of tl/solic/joker, had one post i kinda liked but macro i’d say wolfy?
  • italy - don’t remember posts
  • cloned - also don’t remember posts
  • arctic - also don’t remember
  • whysper - noposter(?)
  • silviu - noposter(?)
  • tangeld - null, don’t think she’s anywhere near out of either range rn
  • jane - villagery, had a kinda weak entrance but made a few posts that i thought were leaning towards out of wolfrange
  • ghana - villagery. think he legit thought he was threadspewed earlier
  • katze - joycat
  • emilia - ehh? saw she was getting v read, not really sure why
  • luxy - wolfy, i’ve been over this, don’t need to go over it again
  • appel - macro wolfy, micro villagery. not sure which i’m weighing more rn
  • eevee - made like 1 post then dipped
  • ami - same as eevee(?)
  • hippo - i mean i definitely remember his posts but i don’t have a read anyway
  • frost - apparently “outside of wolf meta” but his posts are wolfy and i see no reason to believe he couldn’t post 50 times with a bunch of wolf partners who might know his meta telling him to post
  • astand - don’t remember posts of
  • gorta - being shielded by marshal, probably same alignment as her
  • lukundo - slightly >rand w, haven’t seen him going full luk mode yet
  • universal - noposter
  • psyx - approx rand i think, have seen posts but they haven’t moved anything
  • maxi - dont remember reading posts
  • nutella - my top villager, think she’s been tonally out of w range + her posts have flowed well
  • orange - dont have a good enough grasp of his meta to have anything but a nullread on him, none of his posts have stuck out as individually towny/wolfy
  • FK - has been both villagery and wolfy at points, not sure i like how he’s handling the luxy check

Godspeed.

There are way too many posts, re-evaluating will be super annoying.

(This is a less of a “I’m rereading everything” and more a "I’m pretending all my old reads don’t exist and looking at everything I see with a fresh perspective, probably relying more on motivation analysis than… whatever I was doing previously.)

1 Like

that’s fair
in all 70 of my posts the amount of times i’ve been responded to by anyone can probably be counted on fingers
and they were all for memes

reads on the players that I have reads on

VILLAGERS
suwulit - has overall good posts that make good waterfalls, readze in #615, overall just feels very nautral in thread
Clonedscheesei - vtillager liean - has nover not ranedde vilalger
katzei - aopening reads good and didnt rand woolf int 25 gamse or soemthing, reads overall are agreeabel and vibe with. read on vulgard feels like return of upick and shows genuine concern for the threadstate w/r/t their reads!

OUTSIDE OF POE (FOR NOW)
G. G. Hana - words all over thread. everywhen. naturalle and yeth, shows solvy wordss.
KyoDaz - v - good opening, solvy reads, hasn’t been that active but that’s approximately fine
min - kat haz meta-readizzz on them, they don’t feel fake (crux of teh metaread). reads themselves arent spectacular but /shrug. dont feel terrible. I actually sort of agree with themetaread.
Mistyx - read on vulgard in 2328 actually looks really solid, has nuance that shes not showing in thred

Trustworthei - all-around good vibes
PokoemonKindRyan - reaction to pressure actually is pretty natural? not like in Return of Darkness. Reads actually looking pretty natural. I like them.

OUTER POE
Arc’ic - one good post maybe sure, need solving thououg. also theyre funny i guess. nothing realyly special here , just normal arc’ic stuff and nothing I think is unreplicateable
Conroy France-san - did some solving I guess?
Bilzer - take on intensify in 879 makes sense frm threaadnstaate
Intensify-san - opeing looks eh whatever. process is fine, some posts (2216) show desire to go deeper that wolves sometimes haven’t
Nyarshal - felt good and natural in thread??? she’s totally capable of this in her normal-game wolfrange (other than a slight intangible tonal difference?), mashes are idk
Lunya - stance on reads could go either way but overall they haven’t been like. bad. or trying to chokehold the thread or anything. something.

Vulgard - idk anymore lul

INNER POE
Orance - >:(
astand - sheeped read off of thread, need to self-evaluate
Windward-san - overall doesn’t feel very flowy?, response to pressure actually looks bad lol

Luxy - Opening looks awkward, response to reaction test looks awkward, reads are just overall super stiff. PKR read looks TMI’d (softing greencheck?) and overall reaction to pressure looks bad.

i am god damn
background noise
on text

Good day, Italy, do you want to talk with me about. content?
I don’t know I figured you might be a good place to start, since you’ve been ignored mostly.

ive been in ur outer poe for 4000 posts bc i made lazy solving posts at sod

Question
Is this genuinely your only reason

there ar 47 players in the game and making reads at a normal pace will get you evaluated like.
one time per day.
nya.

/vote Lukundo

I lied this is a stronger wolfread than rand his posts actually suck

i never expected this day to come
all i have in my “things to talk about book” is how vulgard is probably wolf

put me back in null GODDAMNIT

no
youve also not been super obviously wolfy
which is probably villagery
also you feel like you always do

…Surely you have more reads than just that? Because while I would be the first to tell you that reading Vul as wolf is a very attractive prospect, even I tried to read other people.