FAM Thread 2 (Day 2)

yeah it is

Well its on the shotlist for one thing. Joker was my first choice however Emilia re-consider my choice.

1 Like

thoughts
one of orange/kat/uni/gghana (lol’s shooters) are wolves

tbf yeah what frost said

i was following shotlist, but those are the reasons for why maxi was on the shot list esstentially

Unless orange was bussing its not orange

likely not more than one wolf but i doubt no wolves jumped on lol

not as much to go off on for lukundo though, since mist delivered a proper one shot/one kill

A case for Orange being Tan’s partner

It’s at least a possibility and I do believe that Orange was at least scumreading Lol, but I don’t think he was certain about it at all. After all, he was barely pushing Lol at all EoD 1, only suggesting a CFD to him a few times, likely because he was testing the waters to see if Tan could be saved. It’s a weak case I’ll admit and I don’t think it’s the case.

As for the case where he’s scum, it’s a lot stronger. Way stronger.

I think it’s quite possible that Orange wanted Tan to be the yeet over Lol because he was barely pushing Lol at all. It wasn’t until I came on and got the CFD going that votes on Lol started piling up. I think it’s likely that Irange just wanted the towncred that came from pushing a wolf. Because let’s face it, Astand was acting really scummy at the beginning of D1 and Orange was as well, so it’s reasonable to assume that there’s a possibility that he bussed his partner to get into the towncore.

Actually why do you think this

Wait what, why? @Emilia

lol’s standing, socially and mechanically, was extremely weak

Okay, never mind this whole thing, Blizer actually has some progression behind it. Nevertheless, still think it was a bad shot and you shot them for what Astand said and not what Maxi had said, but I can see that coming from town just the same. Not to mention that players had added them to a shot list.

orange made a full case on lol

Possible

In fact, I have an idea that’ll prove either TL or Orange is scum. TL, shoot Orange with your desperados shot. It’ll prove you both if you die and he survives.

That’ll tell us if.I mean.

True. I’m glad I’m not the only one that views that as a possibility honestly.

i think uni is a wolf because there’s probably a wolf in night’s cult and they explicitly tried to get cred from the shot by saying afterwards “wow i shot a wolf” or something along those lines

How likely do you think it is that Orange is scum and bussed lol?
This post doesn’t say anything.

it was this post
this is
really bad

1 Like

My counter for Orange is that he received a gift from mafia that gave them fake dayvig. Its on the flip.

1 Like