Rwby fm - wolves win! at least it wasnt a ******* scumstomp

I know it’s amusing to you to use my reads from earlier in the game against me but this isn’t helping.

EASY

To distance from your wolfmates, my god lmao

you’re tying us to someone who is frankly never going to be miselimed
im not rlly taking sides this argument (altho i am dunking on u but thats just for fun) but “arete/marshal/arctic is a possible team” does nothing to make me or arete look worse lol

Actually, especially now. Me and Arete have good reads on one another. We can just townread each other and win the game by plowing through two townies today and tomorrow.

The gamestate wouldn’t be the way it is now if I were mafia.

Honestly thats pretty true

okay so I went through Eli’s allegedly really good meta breaking wolfgame and compiled all the posts that resemble something resembling an attempt at solving

Summary

[quote=“EliThePsycho, post:922, topic:87295, full:true”]

i was about to nominate him anyways for this

there are a reasonable number of them but they all suck, like literally there is nothing in them that’s actually villagery and almost nothing resembling a social read (though part of that is the limits of the format)

meanwhile here are all of his vaguely-resembling-of-solving posts in this game

Summary

[quote=“EliThePsycho, post:4883, topic:87956, full:true”]

[quote=“Arete, post:4881, topic:87956”]

it’s basically for the same reasons as consensus
do i really have to

i don’t like their pushes.

lol!newplayer shenanigans

now

I’m not going to say these are good

because they … aren’t, they have about the depth of a wading pool and there are definitely some ?? points

but they’re a lot better than his posts in BotF, where he supposedly broke his meta and had a super good wolfgame

so I’m inclined to think he’s town

basically what I’m saying is that it’s embarrassing for his wolfgame that these posts are village-AI for him but also I think they are village-AI for him

i dont care about helping, i care about using your reads against you

I do want to ask though
what changed

why is it now suddenly not wolfy to not show progression in thread after a flip if the person claims to have done it internally

even if you misread a post you still thought it was wolfy
what’s different from there and from here

Something pings me about you saying this and seeing Arctic this way.

Easy

Your misyeet my ass, then you misyeet Eli or Derps, hell even fucking Atlas for all i know

Arete can also be distancing, sure it can prolong the game, but it can help wolves in the long run to get into towncore, by bringing in their partners pelt.

he’s literally lock villager levels of villagery

he’s extremely extremely extremely townie and frankly if one cannot see that it is absurdly pepega

1 Like

I thought the way you did it was opportunistic. People are assuming the way I did it was also opportunistic, but I fail to see how. Me townreading the Appel slot after they died does nothing for me. Me scumreading PKR after previously townreading him - fine, I can concede on that point. What was the third one again?

wtf does this mean

you could have explained why you decided they were towny? it’s not that complicated

how can i view this like you’re trying to solve the game when you conveniently come in with 180’ed reads seemingly used to match the threadstate and push agenda

1 Like

“Inspired by: Vox Day”

ah.

Marshal is doing an Alpha move by voting derps

i want to teach you about sigma males but now is unfortunately not the time

Have you read the towngame I linked? It was a game where I defended like 3 wolves, flipped my read on a villager like 4 times, and was town.

now is absolutely the time

And it was very recent, so you can’t argue it’s old meta I’m bringing up to save my skin.

:newspaper_roll:

I revoked your preflips license, preflips are now illegal