SFoL 61 - Castle of the Blood God - Ended Early, will be Re Randed(15/16)

Actually upon second thought. Gorta is a scum lean as I’m not impressed by his entrance and his tone seems off.

katze town
napoleon say katze null?
napoleon not town, because not town read town
napoleon bad

katze katze katze katze katze

3 Likes

greetings mortals

i have returned from grinding essay after essay

i have some minutes before i go to bed

ask any questions to the person who has read ~100 posts

speaking of posts
im glad to see we are only at about 1000 posts

good

It is a good thing that you bring Gorta up to be honest, because from what I’ve seen so far, he displayed somewhat similar reaction to TBE – as if he felt obliged to post content. It was to a much lesser extent than TBE, but then again, Gorta also barely has any presence in the thread.

The posts that struck me as odd are:

Especially that last one. Probably reading too hard into it, but this + his inactivity are the main reasons Gorta is one of my two SLs right now.
I really hope that he shows up for EoD and interacts with us.

I believe everyone deserves a chance to be my fellow followers and join me in the King’s Throne Room Tonight!
So I’m thinking of 2 numbers between 1-50 the first 2 to guess the different numbers of the 2 numbers I’m thinking of may join me in my chat!

Are you planning to catch up later today and are you going to be in the thread during EoD?

I will return approximately 30 mins before EoD

planning to catch up as much as i can in the next 30 mins before I go to bed

some people are being quite scummy already i think

Well even if you don’t manage to read up on everything, I hope you will post your thoughts nonetheless.

Also on Allies chat – I feel like we should save that discussion for when most of the NA people are awake again.

1 Like

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25,26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50

1 Like

the month and date of your birthday

pi

e

1 Like

Guessing numbers 10 and 17.

Nope
@Arete
Choose 5.

10, 20, 30, 40, 50

Nope

but anstreim, me and arete are here

1 Like

Nope

it’s not even that late where I am

Your presence is precisely why I want to wait for other people :^)